the Inventor

TOR III Entry (R3): An unexpected turn(coat)?

pirates-indexed.gif

Well, here is my final round 3 entry. A bit late and rushed, but well I didn't have any time the last couple of weeks. But I still hope you'll enjoy it. :monkey:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

C&C welcome

the Inventor

Hilarious Comic! However, why would the alligator attack the reds when it was red, blue, red, blue? The bluecoats had it he same way. :wacko:

Well, the biggest object with both of them is the boat and when the alligator spotted such a large blue object behind the red boat, he went to attack them.

Because his second training learns him that he should not attack red with a bit of blue, but the opposite.

the Inventor

Edited by the Inventor

Very nice! and lots of Avatars included - thing we all like the most :blush:

And who is the first one to be eaten in that boat? Our friend Brickington of course! Couldn't have a better ending :thumbup:

:wink:

Nice, the redcoats' plan makes sense but it's their fault not to be consistent :laugh: , I like the lego color references.

Stupid aligator! We should make a bag out of it! :tongue:

Nice comic :laugh:

Oh well, another experiment went wrong. Still it was a better plan than Sebeus' two sided flag ... nice comic!

Oh well, another experiment went wrong. Still it was a better plan than Sebeus' two sided flag ... nice comic!

That was a brilliant plan, just a change in the wind...wasn't incalculated :grin: .

Good one. You showed how hard it is to train an alligator. It's like teaching the bluecoats to shoot straigt. :laugh:

Watch out, PETA may be knocking on your door for using animals in acts of war. :classic:

:laugh:

Too bad they didn't immediately train an army of crocodiles and get everyone of them killed.

Anyway, this shows what happens when you give authority to a crab. Nice one!

Your story is so funny. I like it very much! At picture #6 I had a good laugh. :grin: And it shows: Skalldyr always has a good plan!