moctown

MOC: Mini Modulars "Central Plaza" & more

Hi everybody!

A few days ago, earlier than expected, I could finish another mini modular model.

It's my 2nd corner house in this style and I call it "Central Plaza":

8548834475_d52d8e166b_c.jpg

8548834643_7fb33415bd_c.jpg

Find more pictures as usual on my flickr photostream:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/moctown/

more:

A lot of people asked me to show all my mini modulars in a row of houses.

So I put them together and took the following picture - hope you like it:

8548868329_4837898492_c.jpg

Thanks for your interest! :sweet:

So long,

Jens

Wow! :wub: I'm always amazed how much detail you are able to pack into such a small package and Central Plaza is no exception. I really like how there are differences in the windows across the building, yet it still feels cohesive. The dome is nicely done, too.

That last photo could be the cover shot for the next mini modulars set from TLG. Love it!

This is great! I need to find some (or make some) time to do some mini modulars. Yours are a great example of what is possible.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Wow, that is beautiful! I'd love to see that in big, but I really love your mini modulars as well!

This is fantastic! I was stunned by the size of the modular and the amount of details. The owning over the terrace looks great. Well done. :thumbup:

Very interesting creations. I like how you added in a lot of detailing/shaping in such a small scale. Ever since the minis came out I have been interested in smaller scale building.

You did a great job with these. I really enjoy that last picture. I can't wait to see more.

Keep up the good work.

I don't understand how I missed this when you first posted it. It looks great, and so do all your other mini modulars. You've really got a knack for this. That row of houses is absolutely gorgeous - I'd love to have that on my shelf. Well done!