CM4Sci

Minifigure Head Decoration Palette

I know I'm not the only one with this problem, but I figured out how to add custom decals to LDD a few days ago, thanks to a friend. I added a few decorations from the CMFs, but when I went to add them, I suddenly remembered - I can't see the whole head palette:

[image removed]

It stops about 3 rows above where it should end. There's also no scroll button.

Any suggestions? Changing my screen resolution won't help. I guess my monitor just isn't that big/wide.

-Sci

Could you set them to attach on the opposite side of the head? As I recall the reverse decal options have only about a dozen spaces in use, so you'd be free to expand there.

Either put them on the 3rd surface (the back of the head) or put them at the top of the DecorationMapping document rather than the bottom.

Edited by Masta' Blasta'

Interesting... I have the same problem with LDD, also, I just want to know how to add custom decorations to LDD, how it is done?

Alright, I took your advice with the back of the head. Except...

After I added the decal, I shut down LDD for the addition to work. But when I went on... every section was labeled as the brick w/ ? mark, and the bricks were all separated into pairs of 5 or more.

-Sci

Alright, I took your advice with the back of the head. Except...

After I added the decal, I shut down LDD for the addition to work. But when I went on... every section was labeled as the brick w/ ? mark, and the bricks were all separated into pairs of 5 or more.

-Sci

Did you turn it off and back on again? But seriously, the worst I've ever done is cause the decoration tool to stop working and I add parts on the third surface all of the time. Try removing that line of code.. maybe you just screwed it up.

I don't want this discussion here for three reasons:

1) It's illegal and against the EULA.

2) We got a unique and good relationship here in the forum with the LDD Team which gives us info about fixed bugs, gives us a "direct" line to wish for new bricks etc. I don't want to risk that relationship with discussions in shady areas.

3) Any custom work or fiddling around with brick definitions will only benefit that one users. When you open a file like that in another LDD installation, it will break.