Akm310

My LEGO Town Layout

Hello everyone,

Here is my current town layout. I try to make it nice and simple due to the very limited space.

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z5.jpg

z7.jpgz8.jpg

z4.jpg

z9.jpg

z6.jpg

Here is my previous layout setup (not 100% complete):

6-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

Thanks for viewing. :classic:

Edited by Akm310

Very impressive. I like the MOC buildings you have there too. Although the scale is off, I like the use of those Shell exclusive e Ferraris.you certainly have a lot packed into a little space. I also like that your roads are too cluttered with vehicles and has a lot of people going about. Gives you much more to look at, seeing all the little scenes playing out.

Great layout - and I too like the tall office building. You managed to avoid it getting too bland, I think! :)

Nice work there 'Akm310', I like the tall auto showroom and the general layout of your city......keep going and Brick On ! :classic:

That's a very tasteful and well-designed layout you've got there, and that's impressive with the limited space. Small layouts tend to get cluttered, but you've managed to refrain from filling it up too much. I also like the modifications you've done to official sets. Well done!

wow, really well done! You've managed to fit so much in such a small space, i like it a lot :) and i do like your new layout better than your old one... Both are good but the new one is better imo :) excellent work!

That is an awesome layouy! I love how you turned the Pizza Palace into a non-cutout building! On another note, why does the toysrus set with its creepy bear figure huant me! :wacko:

Also what are you using to keep that helicopter up in the air?

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments.

Legocrazy81, I wanted a place to display my Shell exclusive Ferraris, so I thought "why not display it in a showroom in the city". :classic: I thought about the scale being an issue, but it didn't look that bad, so I go ahead and done it. I may replace the Ferraris if I do a nice vehicle MOC.

Electricsteam, :laugh: I thought that's how the way to display the bear. Maybe I will move it. I use a regular white thread taped to the ceiling to keep the helicopter up in the air.

A very impressive layout. I particularly like the way you have integrated the Modular Buildings with your own MOC's. The most eye catching part of the display is not the Modular Buidlings (because almost everybody's town display has them) but the office block. A relatively simple design, but incredibly effective. I also commend you for fitting so much into a relatively small space, without making it look overly cluttered.

Very impressive and great work I wish I had a large table like that to do my own layout.

Very impressive and great work I wish I had a large table like that to do my own layout.

Thanks.

I use two ikea tables placed beside a wall shelf for the layout.

I really really want to add another table but there's no room. :(

Very nice town! I like he way you have integrated standard buildings with your MOCs. I particularly like he car showroom/sky skyscraper office building as it gives the city a big city feel.

Andy D