Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Superman vs. Metallo

Superman vs. Metallo

The man of steel, Superman faces off against another steel (Among other elements) “man”, the villain Metallo; in the subways of Metropolis.

8560903598_6f6041eeb3.jpg

I just had to build something for my new Metallo figure, and show off his design allowing Lifelight products. I felt a subway was a good location for the battle, and I’m rather happy with how it turned out.

8556872381_d980c161d3_n.jpg

Enjoy

~Nemo

This is really nice, man. I especially like all their faces. Are you like some kind of crazy alien mutant MOCer or something? You seem to come up with one amazing piece after another. Your bricking skills are almost inhuman.

This is really nice, man. I especially like all their faces. Are you like some kind of crazy alien mutant MOCer or something? You seem to come up with one amazing piece after another. Your bricking skills are almost inhuman.

Well I am known for my Sea Madness... :blush:

I love your metallo i've been meaning to ask someone about life lites can you tell me about them and how they work?

I love your metallo i've been meaning to ask someone about life lites can you tell me about them and how they work?

Sure. They're simple wires and a battery box (Of sorts). Most "boxes" can house 8 lights, and are either powered internally with a battery, or by another box hook up with AAA batteries (Which is what I use). The LED cords come in two lengths, 6 in + 12 in, and come in different colors such as red, green, blue, white. So the cords are the ones that give colors. If you want some, I'd suggest getting the eLight Basic/Advanced kit since it comes with all you need--8 white lights, the light box hook up, and a battery hook up. Color lights are sold individually for $2 or so. I've got two of each color.

It's a really simple process of hooking them up in builds--basically just leave space for a thin cord!

I like the how you created a hole in the wall and the railway tracks. :wub:

Nice layout as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: