8560725618_b082d72aa3_c.jpg

8559614761_39b2280873.jpg

8560728550_ab7f7ed156.jpg

8559622513_b16a88d76c.jpg

Mark of Falworth returned from the Magic Isles with the infuriated Desert Prince, who promptly ordered his lords and vassals to fortify the province from any outside attack. Like many other Loreesi nobles, Mark traveled north to the border of Lenfald.

Moving along the river that served as the dividing line between the nations, Mark and his companions found a small and overlooked bridge. One of the knights remarked, "We could destroy this bridge, but then our cavalry would have even fewer places to cross over. Yet if we leave it be, the Lenfels or Garhims could have a whole army over this bridge and into Loreos in a day. What shall we do?"

Mark replied with a broad smile.

"Change the bridge so that we may cross at any time yet prevent our neighbors from doing the same. "

"But how shall we do that?"

"I will show you, step by step."

A freebuild intro to my LC IX entry.

Thanks for viewing and have as great day! :wink:

Another amazing build! Everything you touch is incredible! I the the bridge technique and your water is again amazing! :wub:

Wow! I love it Mark! I'm gonna have to try out that water technique! I love the foilage and rockwork! :wub: . Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :classic:

Wow! I love it! The rock work, water and foliage is great incredible! Where did you acquire the fine covers that drape the horses? :wink:

Looks great! The trees are all very well done, and I like that you can hardly see the "humble crossing" in the first picture you posted.

This is fantastic. Your 'usual' water technique just seem to work particularly well here....and there is something about the balance of the overall 'composition' that makes this 'stand out'.

Another amazing build! Everything you touch is incredible! I the the bridge technique and your water is again amazing! :wub:

Haha! Thanks a bunch Brickington! :grin:

Wow! I love it Mark! I'm gonna have to try out that water technique! I love the foilage and rockwork! :wub: . Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :classic:

Thanks Infernum! :sweet:

Wow! I love it! The rock work, water and foliage is great incredible! Where did you acquire the fine covers that drape the horses? :wink:

Thank you! I got the horse bardings from Bricklink.com :wink:

This may be "a humble crossing", but the building techniques on everything here is incredible! :wub_drool:

Thanks Malfoy! :laugh:

Looks great! The trees are all very well done, and I like that you can hardly see the "humble crossing" in the first picture you posted.

Thanks! Glad you like the trees! :wink:

This is fantastic. Your 'usual' water technique just seem to work particularly well here....and there is something about the balance of the overall 'composition' that makes this 'stand out'.

Thanks Eurolock! :classic:

I am really impressed! Wow. Really really good job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you! :grin:

Love every aspect of it, rock work, water, greenery.... Fantastic MOC.

Thanks Legoaddict! :wink:

Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate the comments! :classic: