Mark of Falworth

Sailing into the Sunset.

8549252806_bda736f519_c.jpg

A continuation of my pirate story.

Previous.

The pirates had just swarmed aboard the vessel and were congratulating themselves on ousting the spaniards from their ship.

"Those Spanish will find it mighty tedious being marooned on that island! Har har har!" Bob laughed as he clambered down the hailyards.

"Indeed they will, Bob!" Captain Mark was busy inspecting the helm of his new prize.

"But I can hardly wait to see our compatriots' faces when we sail into Tortuga with the skull and crossbones over this mast head! Myar har har!"

"Ahoy Cap'n! "

"Arrr! What bad news do ye have now, Preston?! Can't you see we're reveling in our victory?!!"

"...It ain't bad news Cap'n!

I just found out that the hold of this here vessel is filled to the brim with gold and treasure! We're rich!"

And so, the fortunes of Mark of Tortuga and his fearsome crew quickly changed from penniless fugitives to wealthy buccaneers,

ready and willing to sail the seven seas for even more treasure! The End.

For now...

Great close to an even greater story! That shot of the ship is beautiful, if I may say. :wub_drool: Excellent work, congratulations on finishing the story. :wink:

Great ending! :thumbup: Stories are always better with a sunset at the end :wub: .

On a side note, how'd you do the sun technique? Was it with editing?

Great close to an even greater story! That shot of the ship is beautiful, if I may say. :wub_drool: Excellent work, congratulations on finishing the story. :wink:

Thank you! :laugh: Yeah, I'm very glad I finished the story. :wink:

Great ending! :thumbup: Stories are always better with a sunset at the end :wub: .

On a side note, how'd you do the sun technique? Was it with editing?

Indeed! :wink:

The sunset is a lamp (With an orange light bulb) pressed against the photography sheet. No editing here. :classic:

The sunset is a lamp (With an orange light bulb) pressed against the photography sheet. No editing here. :classic:

Right, now I see it.

Nice effect, had me fooled :laugh: