Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

Legion of Doom: Captain Cold Custom

Captain Cold

Custom Minifigure

What you’re looking at is my first attempt at a custom minifigure (Ok, not first, but the best of the numerous failures over the years!)

8555158123_7aa9605735.jpg

Anyways, I love the character of Captain Cold; and basically I’m sick of waiting to see if he’ll officially show up (In the unlikely event that he does) in a set with the equally (More so) anticipated Flash minifigure. This is made of a few pieces, and I kept to purist in areas of it whenever possible. I’ve painted the Eskimo hat to blue and white, and added some cheap sticky-paper decals on his chest and back.

I’ve been trying to build a Legion of Doom for a long time, and Captain Cold is just another step in that long staircase. Anyways, enjoy!

Enjoy

~Nemo

Great custom! The Doc Ock head works really well :thumbup: What did you do with the legs to give the appearance of boots? I like it, it looks really clean! Can't wait to see the rest of your Legion of Doom :devil:

Great custom! The Doc Ock head works really well :thumbup: What did you do with the legs to give the appearance of boots? I like it, it looks really clean! Can't wait to see the rest of your Legion of Doom :devil:

The legs are actually an offical piece. They come from the Ski woman in series 8 CM.

Of course :wall: They look awesome! Makes me wonder why they don't give boots to more heroes? It adds a lot to the look of the minifigure. Again great custom!