Sign in to follow this  
sever

Custom Instructions

Hey everyone Sever comin at ya with a request if you can fill it. Im looking for some cusotm instructions (PDF.Files preferred cant use LDD) For a MOC Im building a minifig scale model of gotham city from Under the red hood now i already have a layout but i need some help my strong point in lego building is customization but im going to try my hand in something big like this. So what im asking you guys is to help me maybe drop a line for some small things you know like cars or stuff like that. If anyone has any ideas on how to build that warehouse like in the beginning i would very much aprrecitate it (sorry im typing really fast dont have time to spell right) when it's done im going to create a stop motion video of the movie. So i would be very much thankful for the help. Thanks! :wink::grin: P.S If im putting this in wrong place or something please alert me i dont favor breaking rules)

The place one would be most likely to see your final stop action video.... Youtube..

Edited by LEGO Historian

Be that as it may i would still like to see if anyone has any mocs that would like to see advertised in my video

(sorry im typing really fast dont have time to spell right)

:look: You must be a busy man. My advice is, make the time to clearly state your needs and check your spelling. I found your request a bit confusing, and perhaps others are thinking the same. You would probably get more replies with a clearer post. What's the rush? :wink:

I type really fast. I have patience But i type quite fast so let me rephrase my request. Im building a moc Of gotham city Minifig scale batcave included. What im asking for is custom instructions for things i can put in it and if anyone has mocs that i could use in the build like custom cars or buildings i will show them off in my batman stop motion video. it will either be about the dark knight movies or under the red hood. Is that better?

I have made about 16 movies short like 50 seconds but my longest project has been 2 minutes (took me like 2 weeks i was really busy and trying to wedge that in at the same time) But im going to go for a review then a movie in parts like 5 minutes parts

I would apprecitate the help RainCloud

Perhaps you could give us a link to your short animations either on You-tube or elsewhere, then we could judge the level of detail you are expecting?

Perhaps you could give us a link to your short animations either on You-tube or elsewhere, then we could judge the level of detail you are expecting?

This is along the lines of what I was thinking.

I dont put things on youtube can i post a video here in this thread or can we give emails? And my resources are a little limited so i will try to keep the color scheme black and gray but no promises so unless someone can direct me to someone who has a lot of black bricks sell im all ears

I've built one grapple gun out of a plane gun with a hose from the firetruck

With the grapple hooko from the new batcave

I've built one grapple gun out of a plane gun with a hose from the firetruck

With the grapple hooko from the new batcave

That was just one example. You should have got my PM by now so when you're ready, send me some of your work. :classic:

Sorry man cant i couldn't attach the video too big.do you know what dailymotion is? or any other video sites

Just finshed the bar in gotham its a tad to colorful i had to use a *shudder* yellow plate but i could just lay it over with gray tile do you think i should put in a pool table?

Maybe i'll have to check it out anyone think i should get gaslights for it i think it would it add to like the darkness in gotham and i have a space underneath where im building the model do think that i should put the bar down there and build like lower gotham?