pirates-indexed.gif

We are almost in Easter (2 more weeks!) so I decided it was about time to make an Easter-related entry. Enjoy and beware of magic carrots :classic:

8554918344_13b04387b5_b.jpg

8554918458_6f6fb0b6b2_b.jpg

8554918720_40890a0f3a_b.jpg

8553812765_3260766711_b.jpg

8553827081_ed5815fe20_b.jpg

8553812767_d50e28a0fa_b.jpg

8553843009_bc8fb8eab6_b.jpg

Thank you Sebeus for your avatar photo :wink: I've been busy so I decided to photoshop things from here and there all around the internet, which means I've used elements which do *not* belong to me.

Comments and criticism very welcome as always and may the best bluecoat win!!

Hehe nice comic :laugh: Eventhough, there's a lot of photoshopping involved :hmpf_bad:

Thanks for including me, sort of.

All in all. Nice and funny little easter egg to this competition :thumbup:

Very nice!

I love being in a comic, especially when there's a rifle in my hand. great job with bunnington :laugh: .

Oh and that basket of flowers is very nice.

funny little easter egg to this competition :thumbup:

:laugh:

Interesting entry and pretty funny. I have nothing against photoshop, I just miss more LEGO elements in the comic. All drawn background makes the comic feel a bit unLEEGOish, since it's just the figs there ...

This is really hilarious and I don't think the rather artificial look is a problem. It's not classic, but works great. You also made the comic seem very professionally crafted, must have costed a lot of time for editing!

Thanks for sharing!

Nice job photoshopping. It's funny. Thanks for including me. I think you used the wrong poop graphics in the panel with me and Duck. Bunny poop is actually round pellets like tiny chocolate easter eggs. :classic:

Thank you all for your feedback!

Interesting entry and pretty funny. I have nothing against photoshop, I just miss more LEGO elements in the comic. All drawn background makes the comic feel a bit unLEEGOish, since it's just the figs there ...

This is really hilarious and I don't think the rather artificial look is a problem. It's not classic, but works great. You also made the comic seem very professionally crafted, must have costed a lot of time for editing!

Thanks for sharing!

The think with the backgrounds is that they are way too large to be lego-made… Making a lego golf course is though and I certainly don't have the green plates for that :sceptic: But I rather like the digital look too!

Nice job photoshopping. It's funny. Thanks for including me. I think you used the wrong poop graphics in the panel with me and Duck. Bunny poop is actually round pellets like tiny chocolate easter eggs. :classic:

:laugh:

Bunny poop is actually round pellets like tiny chocolate easter eggs. :classic:

:laugh: like a "well-knowing chocolate-flavored" cereal brand... otherwise... that's why the redcoats still trying to eat all the "chocolate-egg shaped" they found.... nasty surprises they usually found :sick: ! :laugh:

Awesome! Very creative.

Looks that there is a peace between our two nations! So quiet everywhere. Harvest and hunting season. It's not a time of war obviously :thumbup:

Where are your photos? I remember your story fitting perfectly for easter but now I can't read it. :sceptic: