Sign in to follow this  
r_history_lego0

Winter by Family

well, a look out the window suggests that its definately not too late :wink: Nice little moc, but you might get more feedback if you deeplinked you pictures!

Lovely winter scene. I particularly enjoy the angled bridge across the frozen stream, very cool.

You continue to impress with some really great MOCs, brilliant work! :sweet:

Very good snow scene and I like the shutters on the house :thumbup: Interiors are always a plus too, keep on building :classic:

well, a look out the window suggests that its definately not too late :wink: Nice little moc, but you might get more feedback if you deeplinked you pictures!

I've try it but it doesnt works.. How you do that?

Very good snow scene and I like the shutters on the house :thumbup: Interiors are always a plus too, keep on building :classic:

thank you

A like the bridge and the garden with the snow! :blush:

Great work! :thumbup:

Thank you too.

The bed technique is very smart! Well done!

I was try something out and then I saw a cape and I think I can make a bed with that..

It started snowing again today, so it's definitely still winter. Great job here - it looks nice in its setting. The little trees are sweet, and the use of the cape as a duvet is very clever.

Wilrick, I added one of the photos for you.

What I did was right click on the photo you linked, choose the medium "800" size (EB maximum photo size is 800 x 600) and left clicked on that size. I then right clicked on the image and went to "image properties" or "view image info" or something similar depending on your web browser and found the address for the picture. In this case the web address for the picture was "http://"farm9.staticflickr.com/8531/8553646149_cb7078fda0_c.jpg (without the quotes).

To post a picture on EB, you click the little picture icon above and then type in or paste the image location. Give it a try.

On 3/19/2013 at 2:12 PM, ZCerberus said:

added one of the photos for you.

What I did was right cick on the photo you linked, choose the medium "800" size (EB maximum photo size is 800 x 600) and left clicked on that size. I then right clicked on the image and went to "image properties" or "view image info" or something similar depending on your web browser and found the address for the picture. In this case the web address for the picture was "http://"farm9.staticflickr.com/8531/8553646149_cb7078fda0_c.jpg (without the quotes).

To post a picture on EB, you click the little picture icon above and then type in or paste the image location. Give it a try.

I go try it by my upcoming MOC.

On 3/20/2013 at 8:50 PM, Infernum said:

Nice job! It's never too late to post a MOC!

Thank you

Edited by r_history_lego0