Shadows

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 2 - Clap, Clap, Clap

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv1.png

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09)- 5 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington, Clanure, Antonio)

John Bender (Antonio) - 2 votes (Jedi Master Brick, PsyKater)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 6 votes (penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty,badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 5 votes (mostlytechnic, Mencot, Hammerstein MWC, -obelix-, Fred Daniel Yam)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 2 votes (Wedge09, Captain Nemo)

There are 4 hours left in the day.

Vote: Wendy Beamish (Wedge09)

Wendy was well and truly pinging my radar on Day 1 for her reluctance to share her number (she only did so after receiving a vote against her for this) and generally not adding anything useful to the conversation, despite making a number of posts. The read on her is not as strong today, but I am willing to vote for her in the interest of getting a result tonight. We need information to be able to move forward.

I am concerned about the current voting pattern because there are only three people left to vote (after my vote above), which means someone is going to have to switch their vote for us to have a lynch tonight.

The votes are currently split between Wendy and Ricky (ignoring Bob's penalty votes for now). Between those two, I'd rather see Wendy go because I believe Ricky is town, despite his sometimes erratic behaviour.

Ricky's still on my radar, but wendy has been as well. So in the interest of getting somewhere, I'll switch. My voting for Ricky was largely due to him getting only one vote on day 1, and that one came from wendy. I voted for her day 1 and I'll do it again.

Unvote: Ricky Sanders (Brickington)

Unvote: Andrew Clark (Clanure) Vote: Claire Standish (LegoDad) Andrew is a town and I know it! Perhaps he is being a little stupid ( sorry Andrew) and doesn't understand it? But anyway, he is a town so that is why I am unvoting for him. For Claire, I just have a gut feeling she's a Black Mesa. No she didn't do anything major. I just feel when I read her post that she is a scum. But I would love for her to prove me wrong! Sorry Claire. :sadnew:

Ricky, you have a message. Also, I don't think you can unvote someone that you had not yet voted for. You are unable to "unvote" my vote if that is what you're trying to do.

How do you know Andrew is town? Could you give us evidence to back it up. Also, gut feelings are not the best evidence to go on. Can you tell us about anything scummy you found in Clarire's posts

I am trying to unvote Andrew if that's what your wondering. I thought I can unvote anyone.

After some stuff (a.k.a secret none-of-your-business) I regret my vote for Claire. Turns out my gut feeling was wrong. :sceptic:

I feel that I may have rushed a bit in my initial vote for this day. I'm going to take a step back for a bit before anybody jumps on board with me and we possibly make a mistake again. I will:

Unvote: Andrew Clark (Clanure)

Going to take a nap and see what the others that have been napping think about the days events.

Again, I don't think Andrew is a good candidate for expulsion today (although his behavior is pretty similar to Simone's, I townread him more for some reason. :wacko:) and it goes without saying that I currently townread Claire.

Other good lynch targets are Simone/Wendy/Davey. Simone's participation has been spotty, and she generally only shows up to defend herself; Davey's behavior has been completely whacko from the get-go; and Wendy's seemed completely off all game. I almost voted her yesterday, but her sheeping of Ricky's incredibly misguided vote is the scummiest thing I've seen so far in our time here at Aperture Academy.

Simone/Davey are by no means clear, but I feel like Wendy is the optimal lynch for today.

It seems to me that Claire and Cameron are speaking up for Ricky and Andrew.

If they are really scums, either they are putting up a good show (I would say 20% possibility) or they could have communicated via pms which we don't even know and we wouldn't be able to observe their behaviour in the Day threads (80% possibility).

What I meant is the fact that we can observe their behaviours openly possibly means they have nothing to hide (I am 60% sure of that).

By the way what's up with Wendy?Why are you guys voting for her?Sorry,cant remember everything ..

Same here,i don't know who else to vote for ,so yeah Wendy,if you are town,sorry .I hope someone changes my opinion.. Vote: Wendy Beamish (Wedge09)

Your behaviours seemed scummy to me.

You spoke up for Wendy and then votes for Wendy? (that doesn't concur with my rational/geeky mind)

If you are really Town, you should really concentrate what is going on in the day threads ('cos it seems to me that you are not).

Vote: John Bender (Antonio)

Ricky's still on my radar, but wendy has been as well. So in the interest of getting somewhere, I'll switch. My voting for Ricky was largely due to him getting only one vote on day 1, and that one came from wendy. I voted for her day 1 and I'll do it again. Unvote: Ricky Sanders (Brickington) Vote: Wendy Beamish (Wedge09)

This is interesting, you switched your vote in order to have a lynch? (And your reason being the same as Day 1?)

IMO, while it is good to consider events that occur throughout Day 1, it should not form the basis for your vote today.

I can see your reasoning and where you are coming from for your vote for Ricky earlier in Day 2, but a switch just like that at the last minute doesn't convince me.

For that, I am sorry to say you have my vote today.

Vote: Mary Jane (mostlytechnic)

And now you're arguing with Wendy. To me it seems whoever you don't like, or whoever is calling you out for your many empty comments, seems to get the wrath of your vote—and then the wrath of the collective town. You’ve managed to get the majority to follow you by simply talking empty words.

And, please correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be implying that you are in charge of the town and they will always vote with you? If you can control the town, who says you're not controlling Mesa? You seem to do the former easily enough because Bud was voted out. In you're comments you assume--no expect--that the majority feel the same way you do.

Now you had a problem with Bud. And you helped vote Bud out (As did I, though any vote at that point would not save him due to the distribution anyways), in part, undeniably, because you two were arguing. Turns out Bud was town. Now you fight with Wendy--and because you are arguing with her (And now seem mad that she won’t defender herself?!) you want her out. Will Wendy also be a town loss too? We followed you once, and we are down 3 town.

On a final note, I bet you as a class, if Wendy is voted out today, instead of Claire, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to be on the chopping block tomorrow--because I disagreed with Claire, the Mesa traitor.

I honestly believe Claire is one of us. I mean, she gave Ricky what was a very compelling reason not to vote for her and, though scum can and do lie to save themselves. I think it's worth more leaving her allegiance to the cop tonight than voting out someone who is very committed to outing scum. Tomorrow we can see what the result was.

I know I'm really late to this whole voting thing - I lost track of time in the depths of Billie Joe Armstrong's eyes. That said: Simone, you were already on my radar before you, so:

Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

This is interesting, you switched your vote in order to have a lynch? (And your reason being the same as Day 1?)

IMO, while it is good to consider events that occur throughout Day 1, it should not form the basis for your vote today.

I can see your reasoning and where you are coming from for your vote for Ricky earlier in Day 2, but a switch just like that at the last minute doesn't convince me.

For that, I am sorry to say you have my vote today.

Well, I'm suspicious of both Ricky and Wendy, primarily due to the day 1 votes. Before my vote change, there were 3 people with 5-6 votes each, and it was looking seriously unlikely that anyone would get a majority. Since I'd like to see both gone, it's not a big deal to me to change my vote. Assuming that Wendy is lynched, odds are I'll vote for Ricky tomorrow. I don't see my change as in any way disloyal to the class or as suspicious. I see it as increasing the odds that *a* scum gets voted out, rather than no scum.

I honestly believe Claire is one of us. I mean, she gave Ricky what was a very compelling reason not to vote for her and, though scum can and do lie to save themselves. I think it's worth more leaving her allegiance to the cop tonight than voting out someone who is very committed to outing scum. Tomorrow we can see what the result was.

I know I'm really late to this whole voting thing - I lost track of time in the depths of Billie Joe Armstrong's eyes. That said: Simone, you were already on my radar before you, so:

Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

While I absolutely agree that Simone is likely scum, it'd be optimal for you to vote for Wendy at this point; the last thing we want at this point is a no-lynch.

While I absolutely agree that Simone is likely scum, it'd be optimal for you to vote for Wendy at this point; the last thing we want at this point is a no-lynch.

No-one else will vote for Simone, I suppose, so here goes:

Unvote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

I hope you're sure, Cameron. I'd be perfectly happy starting tomorrow like we did today, but with night actions in the mix.

Vote: John Bender (Antonio)

The last thing we want is a no-lynch.

If I am not wrong, the current tally for Wendy is 7, and 10 is required for a lynch.

I have my suspicions for Wendy since Day 1 so John, even though i am going to:

Unvote: John Bender (Antonio)

You are still on my radar and perhaps grab yourself a cup of coffee before you come to class.

I will hence:

Well, I'm suspicious of both Ricky and Wendy, primarily due to the day 1 votes. Before my vote change, there were 3 people with 5-6 votes each, and it was looking seriously unlikely that anyone would get a majority. Since I'd like to see both gone, it's not a big deal to me to change my vote. Assuming that Wendy is lynched, odds are I'll vote for Ricky tomorrow. I don't see my change as in any way disloyal to the class or as suspicious. I see it as increasing the odds that *a* scum gets voted out, rather than no scum.

That is fair enough.

So I will

Unvote: Mary Jane (mostlytechnic)

on the basis that I was overly suspicious of your voting patterns (sorry, I eat my words).

I will then

We need to move on, Day 2 has been stagnant and we cannot afford to stay like this for Day 3.

So for the sake of getting some results so we can begin our analysis, sorry Wendy. :cry_sad:

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv2.png

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 10 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington, Clanure, Antonio, Kristel, mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient)

John Bender (Antonio) - 2 votes (Jedi Master Brick, PsyKater)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 4 votes (Mencot, Hammerstein MWC, -obelix-, Fred Daniel Yam)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 2 votes (Wedge09, Captain Nemo)

Day Two has ended. A majority has voted for Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) to be expelled.

8559169160_fde59ae4a4_z.jpg

The results of this expulsion will be revealed tomorrow.

apertureacademy3.png

Day 2 is over and this post will now be locked.

You have exactly 24 Hours from this post to submit your night actions.

No late actions will be accepted.