Shadows

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 2 - Clap, Clap, Clap

Fortunately for myself, many others in this classroom think differently than you. You and your scummy buddies won't be able to get me off that easy.

What the potato?This sounds really weird from your mouth.It sounds like you are the boss of the scums in this room.

Anyway this is going really strange ,are we playing mine sweeper?Lynch everyone until few are left?

Shawna ,what's up?I see you aren't taking a part of this,waiting to hop on a bandwagon?

By the way what's up with Wendy?Why are you guys voting for her?Sorry,cant remember everything ..

To make things clear. I do regret my vote for Claire. And as I said, people who get annoyed when other people are trying to find the sum are the scum. If that made any sense to you you will see why I have to do this:

Unvote: Claire Standish (Legodad)

Vote: Wendy Beamish (Wedge009)

What the potato?This sounds really weird from your mouth.It sounds like you are the boss of the scums in this room.

Anyway this is going really strange ,are we playing mine sweeper?Lynch everyone until few are left?

Shawna ,what's up?I see you aren't taking a part of this,waiting to hop on a bandwagon?

By the way what's up with Wendy?Why are you guys voting for her?Sorry,cant remember everything ..

It's called getting together with others that are town and fishing out the scum. Simple as that.

Agreed, seriously observing some strange behaviour here now, you people car to explain more.

it is getting the end of day 2 now and not many votes have been made, some finger pointing... it think the scum are starting to get a bit nervous, that how are they gonna make the vote look good that they get the loyals town fooled to vote in their direction without blowning their cover

hmm very intresting to observe today really busy actually

Agreed, seriously observing some strange behaviour here now, you people car to explain more.

it is getting the end of day 2 now and not many votes have been made, some finger pointing... it think the scum are starting to get a bit nervous, that how are they gonna make the vote look good that they get the loyals town fooled to vote in their direction without blowning their cover

hmm very intresting to observe today really busy actually

You have hit it on the head. People got nervous about very simple things on Day 1. Now that we're getting more familiar with who is who I really think they are getting nervous. Townies will keep getting cleared and the scum will start going down.

I think you're Black Mesa. You seem to distract people with theories that you back up by just pointing the finger at someone. I don't see you bringing anything valuable in all the words you are posting, and I think you're just hiding behind an active mask to not come off as your actual Mesa self. I'm suspicous off all the "super-active" peoples, and I don't think that people just follow your led either.

Finally someone did my own reasoning and came to my own conclusion.

It's called getting together with others that are town and fishing out the scum. Simple as that.

Someone don't speak continuously as you and to you isn't usefull then you linch expell him/her; is this your plan??

Because I have nothing importat to share with you, I stay silent, I don't chat in vain (as you).

My impression is that what you said is right because you said it not because there are some evidence; then there are some fools, that I think are scum, that support you in every statement.

They are voting me because some fools headed by Claire consider me useless because I said little (but maybe more important then all the things said by Claire), take your conclusion as you wish (If I were you I will gave a carefull read to Simone's conclusion that is equal to my conclusion and reason for my vote).

Finally someone did my own reasoning and came to my own conclusion.

Someone don't speak continuously as you and to you isn't usefull then you linch expell him/her; is this your plan??

Because I have nothing importat to share with you, I stay silent, I don't chat in vain (as you).

My impression is that what you said is right because you said it not because there are some evidence; then there are some fools, that I think are scum, that support you in every statement.

They are voting me because some fools headed by Claire consider me useless because I said little (but maybe more important then all the things said by Claire), take your conclusion as you wish (If I were you I will gave a carefull read to Simone's conclusion that is equal to my conclusion and reason for my vote).

Your willingness to align yourself with Simone is all I need to know. You could try to defend yourself instead of continuously attacking me and trying to muddy my name to others that know better.

I don't align myself with nobody, Simone is simply, as I said, come to the same conclusion as me. What I have to say to defend myself? Start talking unnecessarily like you? Do you want I said I'm one of the scum so you are happy? Even if I tried to defend myself, you have tagged me as the "next player to be lynch expell" and therefore nothing will change your mind.

I don't align myself with nobody, Simone is simply, as I said, come to the same conclusion as me. What I have to say to defend myself? Start talking unnecessarily like you? Do you want I said I'm one of the scum so you are happy? Even if I tried to defend myself, you have tagged me as the "next player to be lynch expell" and therefore nothing will change your mind.

Nothing I have said has been without reason. Believe me, I am smart enough to have a reason for what I am doing. Others have changed my mind by thought out responses, there's no reason you couldn't as well, unless you're Mesa?

Nothing I have said has been without reason. Believe me, I am smart enough to have a reason for what I am doing. Others have changed my mind by thought out responses, there's no reason you couldn't as well, unless you're Mesa?

And now you're arguing with Wendy. To me it seems whoever you don't like, or whoever is calling you out for your many empty comments, seems to get the wrath of your vote—and then the wrath of the collective town. You’ve managed to get the majority to follow you by simply talking empty words.

And, please correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be implying that you are in charge of the town and they will always vote with you? If you can control the town, who says you're not controlling Mesa? You seem to do the former easily enough because Bud was voted out. In you're comments you assume--no expect--that the majority feel the same way you do.

Now you had a problem with Bud. And you helped vote Bud out (As did I, though any vote at that point would not save him due to the distribution anyways), in part, undeniably, because you two were arguing. Turns out Bud was town. Now you fight with Wendy--and because you are arguing with her (And now seem mad that she won’t defender herself?!) you want her out. Will Wendy also be a town loss too? We followed you once, and we are down 3 town.

On a final note, I bet you as a class, if Wendy is voted out today, instead of Claire, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to be on the chopping block tomorrow--because I disagreed with Claire, the Mesa traitor.

On a final note, I bet you as a class, if Wendy is voted out today, instead of Claire, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to be on the chopping block tomorrow--because I disagreed with Claire, the Mesa traitor.

If Wendy is scum, then yes, you probably will be on the chopping block...

If Wendy is scum, then yes, you probably will be on the chopping block...

And what happens if she's not. That will be two strikes for Claire. And we'll be down another town. Then anyways, I'll be voted out and we'll be down a fourth.

And now you're arguing with Wendy. To me it seems whoever you don't like, or whoever is calling you out for your many empty comments, seems to get the wrath of your vote—and then the wrath of the collective town. You’ve managed to get the majority to follow you by simply talking empty words.

And, please correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be implying that you are in charge of the town and they will always vote with you? If you can control the town, who says you're not controlling Mesa? You seem to do the former easily enough because Bud was voted out. In you're comments you assume--no expect--that the majority feel the same way you do.

Now you had a problem with Bud. And you helped vote Bud out (As did I, though any vote at that point would not save him due to the distribution anyways), in part, undeniably, because you two were arguing. Turns out Bud was town. Now you fight with Wendy--and because you are arguing with her (And now seem mad that she won’t defender herself?!) you want her out. Will Wendy also be a town loss too? We followed you once, and we are down 3 town.

I think you're using the term "arguing" a little loosely. I have no problem changing my vote if I feel that I am wrong, none whatsoever. I've already shown that in Day 2. All I have asked is that she give me a real reason why she should be kept around without throwing a fit and looking really bad. To say that I had a problem with Bud is quite misleading. The entire class had a problem with Bud. He was short, argumentative, degrading, shall I go on? If Wendy is voted out and comes up town, I will look worse than anybody, you know that as well as I do.

And what happens if she's not. That will be two strikes for Claire. And we'll be down another town. Then anyways, I'll be voted out and we'll be down a fourth.

Claire is right, if she is a townie, then Claire will look bad, not you. In fact you will probably look good. :wink:

I think you're using the term "arguing" a little loosely. I have no problem changing my vote if I feel that I am wrong, none whatsoever. I've already shown that in Day 2. All I have asked is that she give me a real reason why she should be kept around without throwing a fit and looking really bad. To say that I had a problem with Bud is quite misleading. The entire class had a problem with Bud. He was short, argumentative, degrading, shall I go on? If Wendy is voted out and comes up town, I will look worse than anybody, you know that as well as I do.

Claire is right, if she is a townie, then Claire will look bad, not you. In fact you will probably look good. :wink:

Ok lets say wendy is town but she would be voted of today, that would make Claire look really bad but would it be worth it from an town point of view because then again we would be one town less and who knows about the night action what will happen. Every point of this sucks, I am on claires side but voting for wendy is barking at the wrong tree I think. I voted for wendy yesterday but I had really nothing to go on then

Well, I was about ready to talk about my ideas and cast my vote for today, but things have gone a bit differently in the last little while.

Now, I feel I have to ask;

Wendy, while you may not be able to change Claire's mind, you still have the ability to change mine (as well as others). What compelling reason can you give me to think of you as a loyal towny?

Simone; Do you know something we don't? Why have you aligned yourself with Wendy? Perhaps you could shed some light?

I'll be back shortly to cast my vote.

So, looking back on yesterday Bud Fox had 15 votes against him. Amoungst those there were 5 penalties. What remain are 10 people who voted for him.

PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel, Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo, Bob, jamesn, Clanure

If we do not have any other leads today, I think we should focus on these 10 people and pick one of them for todays lynch. There is bound to hide at least one scumbag between these 10 lovely people!

However, looking at things... I suspect that the list of 10 who voted for Bud contains several or even all of the scum. They saw his weakness (receiving the penalty votes) and saw an easy target to kick out. I'm more suspicious right now though of Ricky. He got the same 5 penalty votes but only received 1 other vote. Did this happen because he's scummy and they went after Bud to defend Ricky? I think perhaps. So based on that, for now, I'm saying

Vote: Ricky Sanders (Brickington)

although if someone can give cause against one of the anti-Bud-10, I'd be more than willing to switch.

I agree on that we will find most of the scum in that list not all because it would be too obvious if they voted all on the same person and Mary voting for Ricky.. I think you are pretty close there, that he is also an spy because here in class there are a few people who always stick thoughter, defending each other in a strange way... but I am an observing Goth so who knows but my vote:

And actually I don´t think I am wrong about this, if I am then whatever

Oh and Davey, your aura clashes with mine.

So does yours Jeannie, but hey you are an flower, peace, "good feelings" loving hippie, I am an black dressed punk goth from Santa Clarita so yea I think our Aura clashes with each other :wink: but whatever about that then :tongue:

Vote: John Bender (Antonio)

I am voting for John because it looks like he has not provided any useful contributions and his is quite inactive. None of his posts have been of any use, which is a common scum trait. He also does not seem to be paying much attention awell.

Am I the only one is suspicious that some people are keeping very quiet and yet garner no suspicion.

I'm really not sure who to vote for. Before it seemed to me that Ricky's behaviour was rather off, nothing seems to have changed so I'm going with Mencot on hunch.

I'm worried that Claire seems very agressive but I'm pretty sure that she Is town. Not quite sure why everyone is on Wendy so hard.

This afternoon after i realised i was wrong with Mary Jane I was leaning towards voting for Ricky and nothing has really transpired that makes me think anyone else is more worthy.

I'm a it worried that some people are just saying much less than others and yet they all seem above suspicion?

Well, at this point I haven't seen enough to change my mind. I'm going to go ahead and vote and if something happens before day's end I'll adjust as necessary.

Vote: Wendy Beamish (Wedge09)

Vote: John Bender (Antonio)

I am voting for John because it looks like he has not provided any useful contributions and his is quite inactive. None of his posts have been of any use, which is a common scum trait. He also does not seem to be paying much attention awell.

I don't want to argue since im town,i don't want to become like bud,so i will appreciate your opinion ,but i don't think that i can change,since i can't provide any useful contributions. I'm playing such game for the first time and i can't find hidden clues in people's behavior.

Well, at this point I haven't seen enough to change my mind. I'm going to go ahead and vote and if something happens before day's end I'll adjust as necessary.

Same here,i don't know who else to vote for ,so yeah Wendy,if you are town,sorry .I hope someone changes my opinion..

So you guys don't think that a few loyal townies can stick together and try to actually defeat these Black Mesas? I guess you guys will see if I get lynched. But seriously, I'm a townie and I promise that. :classic:

May I remind ourselves that there are only 6 hours left to vote and that we seem to be very indecisive. We have to vote off someone tonight. I find it very hard as well and I think this is because we do not know anything yet. I hope the ones with Power Roles find someone they can trust (but be careful still!). We need to know more to find the scum.

There are a few people on my list but no one really sticks out to me. As I do not know if I will have the time to show up again today, I will have to vote now, which I hate to do without any clue. Let me just check the arguments that were said the last hours.

For now I will follow my guts and vote for someone who was striking me yesterday and today:

I don't want to argue since im town,i don't want to become like bud,so i will appreciate your opinion ,but i don't think that i can change,since i can't provide any useful contributions. I'm playing such game for the first time and i can't find hidden clues in people's behavior.

Same here,i don't know who else to vote for ,so yeah Wendy,if you are town,sorry .I hope someone changes my opinion..

This is just odd. It sounds if Antonio knows that Wendy will turn up town, why else should he "hope" that someone changes his opinion? He revealed his number yesterday rather late and hidden. These two points make me suspicious of him.

As I just said every vote counts and we have to get to a conclusion tonight otherwise we will be even more dumb. That's why, I will try to get on before voting ends to see where the votes stand.

I hope that our teachers decide to make a vote tally soon.

May I remind ourselves that there are only 6 hours left to vote and that we seem to be very indecisive. We have to vote off someone tonight. I find it very hard as well and I think this is because we do not know anything yet. I hope the ones with Power Roles find someone they can trust (but be careful still!). We need to know more to find the scum.

Already!? I need to start paying more attention to time. I agree it is very hard to choose someone since we know next to nothing but we have to choose someone. Anyway, since I heard nothing to substantiate my own theory I am going to agree with my fellow goth and vote for Rickey. Not that I can see something particularly scummy in his behavior, mind you, it just seems strange and bipolar... Sorry if you are only a townie acting strange.

Vote: Ricky Sanders (Brickington).

I'm voting for Ricky today because I think that even if he is town, his "gut feeling" would get us all killed and that he has a high chance of being scum or he's still confused.