Sign in to follow this  
TimH

Alien Conquest Walker

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I did a few light mod's to set 79100 this evening.

8547109816_12056e306a_z.jpg

8546017233_9174043540_z.jpg

8546018953_e8bfd23cc5_z.jpg

Comments and criticism welcome.

I really like it! Good job! Especially the legs of the walker. Nice blood too hahah :p

Small, but incredibly cool! Nice! :classic:

Hahaha the guts on the ground are great!

Thanks. :classic:

Edited by TimH

Nicely done! I had the same thought when I put together that TMNT set, only I was just going to stick a little alien clinger inside. It's the perfect little build for the AC theme. I look forward to seeing more builds from you. AC is definitely my favorite original LEGO theme and I've done a number of MOCs myself.

Creepy and funny scene! :laugh:

Nice work! :thumbup:

Thanks. :classic:

Nicely done! I had the same thought when I put together that TMNT set, only I was just going to stick a little alien clinger inside. It's the perfect little build for the AC theme. I look forward to seeing more builds from you. AC is definitely my favorite original LEGO theme and I've done a number of MOCs myself.

Thanks. AC is my favorite of the recent space themes, it reminds be of the old black and white UFO movies.

This looks pretty good, I'd like to see several of them together. Why did you kill the blue guy? That wasn't very nice.

I have not got any of the turtle sets as I am not a fan, but seeing that I may have to get one and build one of these as I really do miss AC and we don't have Galaxy Squad yet!

That looks great! Add a couple of claw-arms and I'd say it could be an "official" AC set (minus the gore, of course ;) ). I'd love to see "instructions" to build this... it deserves a permanent place in us AC lovers forces, IMO!

I'm personally a huge AC fan (it got me back into Lego again since childhood), and have been surprised how much it's inspired me to start fiddling around making my own ideas to fit the "theme" too.

EDIT: just realised (duh!) that this is a mod of the new TMNT Lego (talk about a childhood flashback!). I am so buying that Krang set to make this tomorrow! :)

EDIT 2: how on earth did you get the Alien Pilot to fit in there? I'd love to see how you modded the cockpit interior... and is that a small trans fl. green dish on the underside?

Edited by Banjo

Bahaha is it bad I started laughing when I saw the dead minifig? XD That photo is just epic.

Other than that, I like what you did with the model too! Keep up the good work! :grin:

Glad all you guys and girls like the mod's i ve done. :classic:

Banjo, i ve add some more photo's of the mod's on my Flickr account.