Sign in to follow this  
kbcakir

MOC Acid Squad

Some cruel government soldiers are killing rebels with chemical weapons.

I tried to use my new lime tiles and trans neon round plates. Hope you like it!

8537363623_c512c607f0_z.jpg

8537366125_38dcc9507f_z.jpg

Nicely done!

It's a very solid MOC overall. The color-scheme combined with a large amount of SNOT/Tiles gives it a striking, sleek, and very Sci-Fi look.

My eyes were brought almost immediately to the Segway, which is a nice, compact, and very good design.

But the main attraction is obviously the truck.....Which is something I wouldn't mind driving around myself. :devil:

Do you have pictures of the other side? I'm interested in what the driver's side door looks like.

If I were to offer up a few nit-picks, they would be the pushed-out side door section, and the ladder going down the front of the truck.

Usually symmetrical designs appeal more to my tastes, but truthfully, this is too good of a model for that to matter much.

Thanks everyone!

@SteampunkDoc

Here are some detailed pictures. Unfortunately, there is not any driver's side door. :blush:

8541921641_f3acebb5d9_z.jpg

8543021548_c8d86a348b_z.jpg

8541921601_07055f1f93_z.jpg

When I read the first sentence, one of the first things I thought was Syria.

Exactly this crossed my mind.

I like the spray stream hitting the unfortunate fellow behind the barricade. The Segway is pretty sweet, too. Overall nice diorama. Brick-built streets really catch the eye, and yours creates a nice contrast with the grassy/sandy areas.

Love you color choices and your weapons platforms. Especially that belt fed acid rocket launcher.

One of the best sci-fi dioramas this year. Great job.

Especially i like the color scheme and combination of the futurstic+militaristic style of yours.

This is incredible, especially the colors and the gun on the trailer. See kids? It does not pay to be a rebel.

Would like to see some pictures of a government soldier firing off the belt fed acid gun, looks like it has some stabilizers that fold out? Great build and that door looks really solid, I think the same on the other side would add a realm brutish dog like look to the truck that would add to the overall menace.

Thank you all !!!

@Hrw-Amen

Thanks for your helpful advices but I'm sorry I have already disassembled it.

I also apologize to everyone for my low quality photos from inaccurate angles. After looking for several time to these photos, I feel ashamed. Next time I will try for better photos.