Sign in to follow this  
Norro

Adventurers Sig

As I continue attempting to learn to use a computer (solely for the purpose of mixing with Lego) I found myself trying to make a small emblem for the bottom of adventurers relative posts...

This was the result. Let me know what you think...

God Bless,

Nathan

Looks really great Nathan ;-)

I love how it looks like a puzzle ;-)

And the subject is simple and effective ;-)

Well done !!

*yoda*

It looks good. Very mosaic-y. My only suggestion would be to clear it up a bit around JT. Or maybe put him in his original tan outfit, so he shows up better against the boat.

Steve

this is cool norro... the photo effect is very appropriate (looks like crocodile skin :-D ). though, i would agree with athos, the details are a little hard to distingush. though, JT is the only area of the image where this feels "uncomfortable".

BTW, what is this image's application exactly ???

- BrickMiner

COOLIO! Yes, I do like adventurers, And that word was made up. I may use it, Although, J's face is a little hard to see.

Yes, very nice looking. Althou you pretty much perfectly mached the backround color with the tread backround, next thing would bbe to make it truely trans-parent.

Now uh.........what's this for?

My only suggestion would be to clear it up a bit around JT. Or maybe put him in his original tan outfit, so he shows up better against the boat.

I agree, but the pic used was taken ages ago...

BTW, what is this image's application exactly ???

I am sitting without my lego, and I want to enhance my comp skills so I went through some old pics that never made it online and pulled out this one:

and decided to try and make a small adventurers logo that would fit nicely at the bottom of a post...

Yes, very nice looking. Althou you pretty much perfectly mached the backround color with the tread backround, next thing would bbe to make it truely trans-parent.

It was transparent, but I couldn't get EB to host it, so I cut out some EB background and pasted the pic on it. Maybe that is a strange solution?

Thanks all and God Bless,

Nathan