Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 1 The Welcome Surprise

So, that's what this school is like? Going for the easiest lynch? You're another one I would have given the benefit of the doubt to because you seem to come from a good family. I'm disappointed in all of you and you'll be sorry when I'm gone.

Oh, and I said I'd give my number if people gave what shoes they wear. While, you haven't bothered to contribute what is obviously more important than numbers,

my number is 21....the winning number in Blackjack.

-Bud

Obviously my shoes are Christian Louboutin, you're not the only rich kid around here.

*cough* *cough* -after 1 hour analysing im back.

These is what it looks like thro my eyes.

Suspected

Simone-Doesn't want to get involved? Seems like a lazy scum trying to just spectate while the others lynch themselves.

Newton-Quiet ,then suddenly *BAM* unexplained vote,another lazy scum that isn't trying to cover himself?

Bud-Everyone loves Bud (not) ,is hating alot of people while being hated back.A scum in trouble?

Davey-Kinda like Bud,i get an image in my mind that they are brothers .

Ricky-A chicken without head or another scum in trouble?

Cooperative

Craig-Is down to earth ,is nice ,except to the suspected ones.

Cameron-seems like a nice guy to me.Helps against the suspected ones.

Adriano-same as Cameron

Claire-The one that puts most effort into finding out who is from Black Mesa.

All the other non mentioned people are still suspected but not as much,most of whom don't try to do anything.

:hmpf_bad:

You think it is better for a good townie to be quiet? Really?

Eh. If you are a good guy, then you do not have to fear to "come off as suspicious". There is nothing to hide, is it? So why should you be suspicious?

As asking questions leads to answers. Like yours. And that can lead to trails...

:hmpf_bad:

Wow, Adriano, first I thought you were a nice guy, but you suddenly call me out and start attacking me? I would say that having a good townie be quite is better than a suspicious townie like yourself who suddenly calls out people and attack them--it's people like you who create the hysteria and drama we are in now. Maybe if we all stopped pointing fingers, we could figure out who doesn't fit in here!

Secondly I'm a good girl--not guy--lets get that right. And I don't have anything to hide. My number is 22--which everyone seems to be obsessed about discovering. And that's the most I want to talk about--I don't think you should ever reveal too much about yourself to strangers--suspicious strangers. And I think you're suspicious. You're obviously not from around here to start with, and then you suddenly call out the nice popular people to yell at them! That's M-E-A-N Mean!

Personally, anyone whose asking too many questions is suspicious--why else would a Mesa be here but to steal information? And what's the easiest way to get information...questions.

I'm leaning towards Bud now but Davey still sounds scummy to me, deliberately covering himself up with his stupid hippie/goth/surfer speak. I'm still gonna hang on to mý vote but I think out of all the viable "options" Bud is sounding more and more scum

Thanks for sheeping my reads completely. Any of your own you'd like to share? :sweet:

Look, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you obviously come from a good family but you may want to look at your logic there again.

And what exactly am I looking for in my logic?

my number is 21....the winning number in Blackjack.

-Bud

Started to panic,so you finnaly gave us your number thinking we will stop?

My number is 22--which everyone seems to be obsessed about discovering. .

Was it that hard?

A few more numbers needed..

*cough* *cough* -after 1 hour analysing im back.

These is what it looks like thro my eyes.

Suspected

Simone-Doesn't want to get involved? Seems like a lazy scum trying to just spectate while the others lynch themselves.

Newton-Quiet ,then suddenly *BAM* unexplained vote,another lazy scum that isn't trying to cover himself?

Bud-Everyone loves Bud (not) ,is hating alot of people while being hated back.A scum in trouble?

Davey-Kinda like Bud,i get an image in my mind that they are brothers .

Ricky-A chicken without head or another scum in trouble?

Cooperative

Craig-Is down to earth ,is nice ,except to the suspected ones.

Cameron-seems like a nice guy to me.Helps against the suspected ones.

Adriano-same as Cameron

Claire-The one that puts most effort into finding out who is from Black Mesa.

All the other non mentioned people are still suspected but not as much,most of whom don't try to do anything.

First off Bender, I don't like you smearing my name! Second, and more importantly, why can you assume that the cooperative people are innocent free--how do we know if they are not just scum trying to point fingers at everyone but themselves?! Obviously, if someone is a Mesa they would be pointing the fingers at others? Have they pointed the fingers at each other?

Was it that hard?

Why does it matter? At best, they don't mean anything--but at worst they could be a big deal. The scum all know each other--so all they have to do is get a few cooperative people to point the fingers at some townies.

Edited by Captain Nemo

And what exactly am I looking for in my logic?

Your statement that 'most noob scum don't dare' cast a vote right away.

And then saying that you think I'm scum because I cast a vote ...against a stoner. Is that really the type of school you want to be in?

Look, I'm still willing to let you sit at the cool table with me but you really need to figure out who you want to be associated with. Good people like me or riff raff where scum can easily hide?

-Bud

Started to panic,so you finnaly gave us your number thinking we will stop?

Note, I did not give a stoner my number. I gave someone else. And I got something back for it about the shoes. How do you expect to make it in the world if you give something for nothing?

-Bud

First off Bender, I don't like you smearing my name! Second, and more importantly, why can you assume that the cooperative people are innocent free--how do we know if they are not just scum trying to point fingers at everyone but themselves?! Obviously, I someone is a Mesa they would be pointing the fingers at others? Have they pointed the fingers at each other?

Why does it matter? At best, they don't mean anything--but at worst they could be a big deal. The scum all know each other--so all they have to do is get a few cooperative people to point the fingers at some townies.

Simone - excellent reasoning. And as a cheerleader are welcome to sit at the cool table.

-Bud

First off Bender, I don't like you smearing my name! Second, and more importantly, why can you assume that the cooperative people are innocent free--how do we know if they are not just scum trying to point fingers at everyone but themselves?! Obviously, if someone is a Mesa they would be pointing the fingers at others? Have they pointed the fingers at each other?

I don't feel that I am personally pointing fingers, though I don't think the statement was directed at me. I was trying to drum up conversation early in the day with the little information we knew about each other. In general, those that are helpful and vocal are going to align with the town. Those that are defensive and uncooperative are not. It's not 100% obviously, but as a general rule, it works. The students that have come up the most in conversation as being scummy have been the ones that were acting like this and have only gotten more defensive about their actions, bringing even more doubt to their towniness.

Simone is correct is saying that nobody is an obvious town at this point to the entire group, but actions speak loud and those with little action and a bunch of tough talk generally have a reason for it.

I don't think that these are pointless numbers,if they were,why would they exist in the first place and secondly,why would they be so hallotic ?

Vote: Shawna Spencer (Fred Daniel Yam)

What's going on over there, Shawna? You don't seem particularly interested in these events. You don't even have your name tag on yet.

In general, those that are helpful and vocal are going to align with the town. Those that are defensive and uncooperative are not. It's not 100% obviously, but as a general rule, it works. The students that have come up the most in conversation as being scummy have been the ones that were acting like this and have only gotten more defensive about their actions, bringing even more doubt to their towniness.

If this were true, it would make mafia games super easy. I don't think the opposite is true either. The scum do know each other but I doubt everyone that is pointing the finger at me (surely due to jealousy and just general disreputable-ness) are all scum trying to take out someone with a keen eye and wit.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are scum and some of them are just jumping on the bandwagon. Some of the scum are surely participating and trying to get rid of the person who is obviously your best bet against them, me. And some are sitting back and just watching for who they can dupe in the future.

Now lets get back to the shoes, a line of questioning that surely makes more sense than the random numbers we were given by the faculty.

If you think there is something to the names, I would look to the 80s movies that inspire them. Things were never so straight forward but there are general arcs you can look for. One of those would be the one everyone thinks is bad ( Which, for some reason, you plebes seem to think is me....which I will remember if you come to your senses and look to me to help you get through this.... ) can actually turn out to be the hero of the piece. See tvtropes.com for many many examples.

-Bud

In general, those that are helpful and vocal are going to align with the town. Those that are defensive and uncooperative are not. It's not 100% obviously, but as a general rule, it works. The students that have come up the most in conversation as being scummy have been the ones that were acting like this and have only gotten more defensive about their actions, bringing even more doubt to their towniness.

Simone is correct is saying that nobody is an obvious town at this point to the entire group, but actions speak loud and those with little action and a bunch of tough talk generally have a reason for it.

I dont like to talk much, unless its about my band or heavy metal but now, on this, I have to add something to that effect. People that talk more are far more suspicious to me then the one who dont, especially since we know so little about one anther. Attacking each other, making accusations based on the some numbers and calling some of us "scummy" because of what we wear!? Yeah, I have some suspicions but I am not about to reveal my conclusions just yet...

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind,

People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time,

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy,

Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify,

Can you help me occupy my brain?

If this were true, it would make mafia games super easy. I don't think the opposite is true either. The scum do know each other but I doubt everyone that is pointing the finger at me (surely due to jealousy and just general disreputable-ness) are all scum trying to take out someone with a keen eye and wit.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are scum and some of them are just jumping on the bandwagon. Some of the scum are surely participating and trying to get rid of the person who is obviously your best bet against them, me. And some are sitting back and just watching for who they can dupe in the future.

Now lets get back to the shoes, a line of questioning that surely makes more sense than the random numbers we were given by the faculty.

If you think there is something to the names, I would look to the 80s movies that inspire them. Things were never so straight forward but there are general arcs you can look for. One of those would be the one everyone thinks is bad ( Which, for some reason, you plebes seem to think is me....which I will remember if you come to your senses and look to me to help you get through this.... ) can actually turn out to be the hero of the piece. See tvtropes.com for many many examples.

-Bud

I don't dispute this at all. I am sure there are wrongly accused and scum jumping ship with those and saying "yeah, that guy is scum".

You are at least defending yourself, we still have a lot of time to ask questions and get answers that may change our vote. Why are you interested in my shoes, anyway?

-Bud

When I said we could only throw accusations around, I meant that in the case we had no useful information or suspicions, but you ended up being the focus of the accusations. Everyone was pointing fingers at you because early in the day you were very unresponsive to Craig's question about numbers, that maybe you were scum because you didn't want to reveal something and were deliberately unhelpful to us. But you've started talking about what you think about the people who are going after you and that is worth something to the town.

Vote: Davey Osborne (Mencot)

I am voting for the one who is being deliberately unhelpful still. Davey says he has useful information such as a number, a "Pack of Brats" and links between people in our class. I hope my vote will bring him around to contribute and if it does, I will unvote him.

*insane blah blah*

Are you serious? I'd like to see how we should catch scum when we all are quiet. Talking and asking questions is the power the town has. Ping.

I should have addressed the "pack of brats" comment a while ago even though it wasn't mine. Many of our characters from the movies were part of what was considered the "Brat Pack", after the more famous "Rat Pack" of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, etc. My character name is played by a very famous Brat Packer in Molly Ringwald.

For those interested in the name thing:

Simone Adamly - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Craig Anheiser - ???

Wendy Beamish - St. Elmo's Fire ('85)

John Bender - Breakfast Club ('85)

Jeanie Bueller - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Bobby Busch - ???

Andrew Clark - Breakfast Club ('85)

Newton Crosby - Short Circuit ('86)

Lucy Emerson - Lost Boys ('87)

Bud Fox - Wall Street ('87)

Cameron Frye - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Burton Guster - ???

Mary Jane - ??? Spiderman?

Brian Johnson - Breakfast Club ('85)

Chuckie Miller - Can't Buy Me Love ('87)

Davey Osborne - ???

Adriann Parbritzzi - Student Exchange ('87)

Slone Peterson - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Allison Reynolds - Breakfast Club ('85)

Ricky Sanders - ???

Shawna Spencer - ???

Claire Standish - Breakfast Club ('85)

If someone can fill in the blanks for me that would be helpful.

You are at least defending yourself, we still have a lot of time to ask questions and get answers that may change our vote. Why are you interested in my shoes, anyway?

Shoes are the windows to who a person is. You can tell if they are poor (suspect!) or well off (good people)

• I know some of the riff raff are going to jump all over me for this one but you can't bribe someone that already has money. You can't offer to pay them off to spy for Black Mesa

You can tell if they are lying about who they are. The kid who says he has money but has old shoes....lying. The cheerleader whose shoes don't have grass stains....lying.

You can tell if they've been up to no good. Dirt on their shoes....where have they been? Shoes too clean (especially for cheap shoes)....what did they just clean off

Sneakers? Well....you know who wears sneakers, right? SNEAKS!

I'm much more interested in the people who don't want to tell us about their shoes than those who were concerned with a number. Seriously, the townies cannot afford for me to go with how much leadership I provide.

-Bud

Vote: Shawna Spencer (Fred Daniel Yam)

What's going on over there, Shawna? You don't seem particularly interested in these events. You don't even have your name tag on yet.

Oh, I am interested in these events. The reason for not having mý name tag on is because Im on a phone and it is nigh on impossible to edit sigs.

As to whoever said I was sheeping their reads. Well. I'm not, can't two people have the same read on the same people?

I think I will go to feeling:

Vote: Ricky Sanders (Brickington)

In my opinion Ricky talked a little too much but of anything.

So did you talk about that behind the scenes?

If you're talking to me, no, I have done all my own research. I have solely brought up the names and numbers by myself, it's called being aware of all information that has been provided to us.

Vote: Davey Osborne (Mencot)

I am voting to lynch Davey because of his unhelpful attitude and how he seems to be trying to make it harder for the town to win. I know it is not much to go on but there is never much to go on when it is day 1.

Shoes are the windows to who a person is. -Bud

I don´t think this shoe thing proves anything but, 'puts up his feet on the desk' as everybody can see and quite obvious, I wear black steel toe boots

Vote: Davey Osborne (Mencot) I am voting for the one who is being deliberately unhelpful still. Davey says he has useful information such as a number, a "Pack of Brats" and links between people in our class. I hope my vote will bring him around to contribute and if it does, I will unvote him.

Good reasoning my friend, but it starts and helps to prove my supicions true

Are you serious? I'd like to see how we should catch scum when we all are quiet. Talking and asking questions is the power the town has. Ping.

What is this "Ping" some of you guys say, just wondering

I should have addressed the "pack of brats" comment a while ago even though it wasn't mine. Many of our characters from the movies were part of what was considered the "Brat Pack", after the more famous "Rat Pack" of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, etc. My character name is played by a very famous Brat Packer in Molly Ringwald.

We think a like, hey maybe you could be my new friend

For those interested in the name thing:

Simone Adamly - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Craig Anheiser - ???

Wendy Beamish - St. Elmo's Fire ('85)

John Bender - Breakfast Club ('85)

Jeanie Bueller - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Bobby Busch - ???

Andrew Clark - Breakfast Club ('85)

Newton Crosby - Short Circuit ('86)

Lucy Emerson - Lost Boys ('87)

Bud Fox - Wall Street ('87)

Cameron Frye - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Burton Guster - ???

Mary Jane - ??? Spiderman?

Brian Johnson - Breakfast Club ('85)

Chuckie Miller - Can't Buy Me Love ('87)

Davey Osborne - ???

Adriann Parbritzzi - Student Exchange ('87)

Slone Peterson - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

Allison Reynolds - Breakfast Club ('85)

Ricky Sanders - ???

Shawna Spencer - ???

Claire Standish - Breakfast Club ('85)

If someone can fill in the blanks for me that would be helpful.

Some spots I can fill out

John Bender - is also a name for an sportsman and also one John Bender was an serial killer

Ricky Sanders - former American football player

Davey Osborne - Cloak and the Dagger 1984

Burton Guster - Psych (TV comic serie)

My thinkings, the thing here about this isn´t science it is movies

"Class of 1984" cult movie hey come on

But the biggest connection is the Brat Pack characters

And among them 5 from The Breakfast Club

John Bender = Judd Nelson

Andrew Clark = Emilio Estevez

Allison Reynolds = Ally Sheedy

Brian Johnson = Anthony Michael Hall

Claire Standish = Molly Ringwald

If there is a movie connection in this thing then 3 of those 5 actor/actress standout

Just my thoughts, whatever don´t listen