Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 1 The Welcome Surprise

apertureacademy_day01.png

apertureacademy1.png

8530962496_af200e5cbb_c.jpg

8529849199_9a7017f4a2_c.jpg

8529849449_0e4f73762e_c.jpg

8529849841_5dd39bdb76_c.jpg

apertureacademyr.png

1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Academy (town) or Black Mesa (scum). To win the game, the Academy must vote or kill off all Black Mesa, while Black Mesa needs to outnumber the Academy. Each character was given a sort of “bare-bones” character description as well. Feel free to expand on your character, to roleplay and truly become them.
  2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During the day you will be able to vote to expel (lynch) a player. Voting must be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to expel (lynch) a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
  3. You must vote in every day thread.
  4. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime. You may not post about the game openly on Eurobricks during that time (but may continue to use private messages).
  5. The alignment of expelled (lynched) players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. You may not quote/post anything sent to you by another player via PM. If you wish to use information gained in this way, you must do so in your own words only.
  8. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players (living or dead). Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  10. Don't edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5-vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.
  13. If at any time another player asks you to violate these rules (for example, asking you to give them your role PM), report this to the hosts immediately along with PM proof of the violation.

apertureacademyps.png

All students must immediately place their new identity in their signature and place the provided photo

in either signature or avatar. This information must remain in place for the duration of the game.

The Faculty

8473857783_df5e327b72_t.jpg

Ms. Margarette Dragonsworth, Dean of Girls (Darkdragon)

8474946132_8dd094573f_t.jpg

Mr. Ian Shadeaux, Dean of Boys (Shadows)

The Students

8473767855_fe6b740ec0_t.jpg

Simone Adamley, The Cheerleader (Captain Nemo)

8474855126_3e7f180620_t.jpg

Craig Anheiser, The Stoner (Kristel)

8474855264_2b7f8ab94e_t.jpg

Wendy Beamish, The Band (Wedge09)

8474854984_a7cae566f7_t.jpg

John Bender, The Stoner (Antonio)

8474946056_17f1fa4a26_t.jpg

Jeanie Bueller, The Stoner (badboytje88)

8473767895_8c74f0625b_t.jpg

Bobby Busch, The Band (Hamerstein NWC)

8474855050_e7022599e9_t.jpg

Andrew Clark, The Jock (clanure)

8474855508_99b5ae1e8a_t.jpg

Newton Crosby, The Geek (debricker)

8474855310_387fa43dd9_t.jpg

Lucy Emerson, The Band (esurient)

8474855178_453de4efb2_t.jpg

Bud Fox, The Prep (Tohst)

8474855462_35088d8b4b_t.jpg

Cameron Frye, The Prep (Tamamono)

8474855214_08d48df091_t.jpg

Burton Guster, The Jock (Jedi master Brick)

8474855024_e9ab7f234d_t.jpg

Mary Jane, The Jock (mostlytechnic)

8473768081_e5033d87a7_t.jpg

Brian Johnson, The Geek (purpearljellyblob)

8474855348_3870f06761_t.jpg

Chuckie Miller, The Goth (-obelix-)

8473767681_30e31a7729_t.jpg

Davey Osborne, The Goth (Mencot)

8473767731_d92ecbf2e1_t.jpg

Adriano Parbritzzi, The Exchange Student (PsyKater)

8473767969_de676cc31d_t.jpg

Sloane Peterson, The Cheerleader (Bob)

8473768023_f160833323_t.jpg

Allison Reynolds, The Goth (jamesn)

8473768113_fff2c3a8ea_t.jpg

Ricky Sanders, The Mascot (Brickington)

8474855370_b4c89078b0_t.jpg

Shawna Spencer, The Geek (Fred Daniel Yam)

8474855232_03852cb8a0_t.jpg

Claire Standish, The Prep (LegoDad)

Hello fellow students, my name is Claire, looking forward to meeting everybody and ridding ourselves of the infiltrators.

Those Black Mesa fools are here with us? :hmpf: I have no intention of associating with such garbage while I'm here at this prestigious school on my father's dime. :sadnew:

If you're from Black Mesa, please don't talk to me. I'm an impressionable young man, and I want my future to be bright, not to become the kind of person who has to sneak into a better academy just to get a decent education.

Hi everybody…my name is SIMONE! SIMONE! S-I-M-O-N-E-! Lets go!

B-Aggressive! B-B-Aggressive! Let’s kick those Black Mesas OUT-OUT-OUTTA-HERE! Yeah! GO Cocks!!! Wooh!

Yes...this is happening.

G'Day.

I am Lucy.

Look at my band uniform. >.<

Why does it have to be red?!

Apparently I can't quit band right now. Drats.

What... Black Mensa?

Why does it have to be black?!

*throws trumpet onto the ground*

>.<

I don't know why this process of finding Black Mesa has to be so, y'know, formulaic. It's like half their life is gone if their academy exploded, so maybe we should let them stay whilst they rebuild. People are people, Aperture is a system, Black Mesa is a system; we're not so different from one another, y'know?

I just saw a red hair. Time to get back to My Chemical Redken.

'sup, man? Where are those chocolate chip cookies we were promised?

Black Mesa, eh? Kinda glad the old man made me come back for another class. Might actually be fun watching the Black Mesa get their butts kicked.

Oh man I slept the whole night, and to wake up to what THIS NIGHTMARE

oh man whatever

-starts talking to Chuckie Miller and Allison Reynolds-

Dude, I like how you don't care about anything. That's a quality that I really care my friends have.

Oh man I slept the whole night, and to wake up to what THIS NIGHTMARE

So you totally can't be Black Mesa since you were sleeping last night.

Hi I'm Jeanie!

Hello fellow classmates,

Nice to meet everyone! I am Brian Johnson.

If anyone needs help with their homework, I will be sitting right in front.

Oh no. Black Mesa? Will they affect the quality of the teaching delivered? Will classes resume as normal?

I want to learn!

Why hello everyone, I'm Shawna Spencer and I sure love science. I seriously hope that Black Mesa won't disrupt us too much.

Can I sit here?

Eh, Jeanie. Stay away from sem. Look at sem. Sey has all black closes. Maybe sey are the Black Mesa people.

If anyone needs help with their homework, I will be sitting right in front.

Brian, mate, good to see you again! I might need to take you up on that offer.

Eh, Jeanie. Stay away from sem. Look at sem. Sey has all black closes. Maybe sey are the Black Mesa people.

You'd think they'd be a bit smarter than turning up here in their black getup.

Jeannie, you can hang out with me any time. :wink:

You'd think they'd be a bit smarter than turning up here in their black getup.

If you say so. I have never seen people dressing like sat. Looks dangerous to me. Hi, I am Adriano.

Why are your eyes so red?

Ok foreigner, so your name is what, "Sem" whatever, go sit in the frontrow.. nerd

Hey Allison I read somewhere that "Black mesa" was from the euro area, but in the same it said that they pretty much suck also

Bob Busch here!

I hope these black mesa trouble makers don't interfere with band practice!??

If they do they'll be getting a bash from my drum stick - No-one messes with the band or my big bass drum!!

The Show (and classes) must go on!!

Hellooooo *yawn* :sing: Did the school year start?Oh man.Well i am John Bender,yeah i bend stuff..

What?Black Me-*yawn* -sa? What is this?Ohhh... nevermind my brain is finnaly awake.

Anyway ,i hope we dont have to go early to school ...what was our homework by the way?Can i copy it from someone ?

Good to see some people have shown up for class. Does everybody else have a number associated with being admitted? Maybe the Black Mesa don't have one. Although if they are good spies they will have figured this out. We have quite the diverse class here, don't we?

Let's go cocks! Hey everybody! The name's Ricky, Ricky Sanders it is. Eat more meat! Not Chicken. Now everybody, do the Chicken Dance and let's kick those Black Mesas out of here!

Howdy everybody! I'm so glad to be here - anyone know when tryouts for the soccer team are? I still don't get why a science academy has sports and arts and stuff, but hey, it got me in here, didn't it? Those athletic scholarships ROCK! (IS there even a team? Don't think I've seen another soccer player around here at all! There's quite a few jocks for such a prestigious academy, but everyone's into different sports....)