Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG- Quest #60: Predator to Prey

javert.png

"Yes. Please, go. I have business to attend to."

And with that, the men go back to chatting unloading goods. Arnulf looks around, spots nothing suspicious, other than maybe the man in brown and purple is wearing leather armor.

Arnulf saw the man in leather armor, probably the guardian of goods. "All right you can go."

To the market then

To the market! Upon arrival, you see an even bigger crowd, and you notice 3 stalls to shop from. Also, a Town Watchman stands against a wall.]

img_3532.jpg

"Hey, those are the guys from before! (Red bandanna and black hat left) Right men, keep a tight circle around lady Lindsey!" The party approaches the man in the black hat. "Oi! Are you following us?"

sullivan.png

"Oh.. sorry. I finished business with the other man quickly. I came to sell the stuff I got for a better price. I still don't know who you are by the way."

sullivan.png

"Oh.. sorry. I finished business with the other man quickly. I came to sell the stuff I got for a better price. I still don't know who you are by the way."

"Name's sarge, the younger version of me is Arnulf, and the knight is Ser Brickington. We are investigating a stalker, who we've seen on multiple occasions, who is stalking our employer; lady Lindsey. What you selling? "

sullivan.png

"Hello... well... uh.. I got these."

The man pulls out 2 meads, and a potion.

"The meads cost 14 gold, and the potion is 5."

"It's singing time boyo, you better sing like sparrow" Arnulf said to the man looking around to find more familiar faces

sailor_2.png

"Heh, rogue, watch out. Or I'm gonna get the town watch for harassing us."

Arnulf finds no other familiar faces.

" I'm not talking to you, son" Arnulf pointed at his scared friend "I'm having conversation with this fellow"

Edited by Shoker86

The man in the red bandana runs off... and returns with a town guard.

town_watch.png

"Ok. What's going on here?"

"What is going on here?" There was a pause as sarge realised that this wasn't a joke. "People are selling things I believe." Sarge points to the man In the black hat. "He is selling mead at cheap prices. And it appears to be market." Sarge had never got the just of police questions.

Edited by Skyrimguy

The other man turns to the watch guard.

sailor_2.png

"This is untrue!"

sullivan.png

"We are here minding are own business, and these ruffians keep harassing us! They look like pirates. And that is not all, I believe they think I'm some sort of stalker."

town_watch.png

"Aha! Heroica, is that who you are? You guys really bug me, going on these "quests" and stuff. Leave the poor man alone."

"Do I really look like a pirate? Honestly are guys blind? Anyway, there is a reason why we Heroica people always do the good. It is not like we go on quests to steal stuff. And there is another reason why we think he is the suspect."

"Do I really look like a pirate? Honestly are guys blind? Anyway, there is a reason why we Heroica people always do the good. It is not like we go on quests to steal stuff. And there is another reason why we think he is the suspect."

town_watch.png

"Well, your two friends here aren't exactly knights in shining armor we expect from Heroica. Anyways, if you wish to accuse him of this crime, you better spit out the proof."

Using Diplomacy, "Well when we first meant with milady who is being stalked, there was a man in the same clothes and hat as him. The exact same. We don't just go around and accuse people, he also seemed very strange."

town_watch.png

"Ahhh... now. Where and when was this? And when you met with this woman, what was the man in the same clothes doing?"

"It was last night in a alley where milady wanted to meet her. She said to meet there for the stalker wouldn't find us. We saw him there and when we took a second look he ran away. We also saw him latter that night and he ran again. He was just watching her. Milady says that he left a note say: STOP ignoring me."

sullivan.png

"...."

town_watch.png

"Wait. You think you saw this guy in a dark alley last night? During that downpour? Maybe your eyes are fooling you. Come back to me when you have real proof."

With that, the guard walks away.

sullivan.png

"Uhh... I should go..."

The man starts to walk away with his arms clasped behind his back.

"Not so fast, you're not going anywhere. The guard can say whatever he likes, but three guys can't get their eyes must up at the same damn time. I think we have some talking to do." With that Sir Brickington stepped in front of the man's way with his hand on his sword.

Arnulf sensed trouble in the air. That uneasy feeling that makes your hair twitch. New blood waiting for rain to wash it away. "People step aside, everything is alright"

Using a sense of authority and diplomacy, "This isn't any of you people's business, nothings going on, please move." Sir Brickington looked at the man, "I will be happy to get out of your way once you give us truthful answers and stop being so worried." Sir Brickington still in the way of the man, looked around to see if there was anything or anyone suspicious.