Sign in to follow this  
Siercon and Coral

MOC: Insect Collection!

Very, very impressive!

The various building techniques and creative parts usages are simply stunning.

I really like the different "look" for each bug, the cloth/rough rubber for the butterfly, the smooth SNOT-filled Millipede, and the long, thin, fragile look of the Walking Stick.

Close-ups of all the bugs would be highly appreciated, as that last picture just doesn't do justice to the remaining models.

You have done an amazing job with these, and should be quite proud.

Utterly awesome. Perfect color combinations. I'm envious of the amount of rare pieces you guys have.

Amazing! Each one of these is a little masterpiece in its own right.

an excellent way to use those parts we thought have nothing to use in our usual vehicular and buildings mocs. this is an inspiration, truly amazing. my favorites are the burying beetle and the mantis.

-punching screen- :cry2: Gross!

These are really cool! My favorite one has got to be the butterfly. The NPU of the old whip piece is amazing!

-Sci

Thanks. I was thinking about how some butterflies have a tear drop on the end of their wing and it hit me. Fishing poles and whips! :D Glad to them use the technique and improve it with abdomen piece. Though I still like my antenna more than theirs.

They are great... and huge. The image with the millipede on your hand made me nearly fall unconscious. I really shit bricks :grin:

Fine set of insects anyway :thumbup:

Beautiful MOCs. I love the creative use of pieces for the anatomy of the different creatures. They have a very realistic appearance.

Amazing work! Why is it that I first saw this MOC today? Fun fact- I have a huge case of insectophobia! Nobody would ever guess it, though. But, even though I have insectophobia, I would love to put this on display! Maybe you should put it on Cuusoo. It has the possibility to be more successful than the very popular Bird Series there!