Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: The Goblin's Lair

Spiderman 2: The Goblin's Lair

Ah Marvel…it’s like the enemy to my DC…er something. In general, I like Marvel, though mostly just it’s Cinematic Universe, but I’ve always had trouble trying to build creations for them—until now of course.

For awhile, I’ve wanted to make the Goblin Lair from the end of the film Spiderman 2; and with a few cheap purchase from Ebay, I finally had the pieces to do so. Obviously I was waiting on the bombs most of all (There's a total of 35 in this creation).

Anyways what you’re looking at is the first Marvel creation I’ve ever posted anywhere, so I hope you enjoy the Goblin’s Lair

(Click on the Picture to be taken to it's Flickr page)

8529300162_71a996cc72.jpg

8528189653_355cd7ea9f.jpg

8529303512_8e31baa3c5_m.jpg

Enjoy

~Nemo

Very nice! I'm in love with your creations, I wish my builds looked this good. They're very clean but they're detailed just enough. :thumbup: I need to break out my Superheroes stuff. Really badly.

That's awesome! Simple, but amazing! The black and white shot is another amazing one (and it's now my avatar). I also hope that you don't mind me using your black and white pictures as my avatar on here all the time.

That's awesome! Simple, but amazing! The black and white shot is another amazing one (and it's now my avatar). I also hope that you don't mind me using your black and white pictures as my avatar on here all the time.

Thanks! You can use them, though I would have been nice to ask the first few times.

Thanks! You can use them, though I would have been nice to ask the first few times.

Your welcome. And I'll be sure to ask next time, though I have a feeling I may be keeping this Green Goblin one for quite a while.

purely fantastic build! spot-on lighting - wish it had an additonal light-spot for the glider.

i really love the arch on the left with the brick-brick wall on the front :wub:

purely fantastic build! spot-on lighting - wish it had an additonal light-spot for the glider.

i really love the arch on the left with the brick-brick wall on the front :wub:

Thanks! Yeah I wish I was able to hook up a light by the gliver as well--problem was the light cords were not long enough. Since they all hook up to one light box, I didn't have enough length--at least not with two in the floor and four or so streched up to the roof.

Thanks! Yeah I wish I was able to hook up a light by the gliver as well--problem was the light cords were not long enough. Since they all hook up to one light box, I didn't have enough length--at least not with two in the floor and four or so streched up to the roof.

too bad u had to use so many lights to light up the whole stack of granades in the back =)

maybe u could exchange the light illuminating the goblin-mask-stand with a lightbrick (though i guess it wouldnt be bright enoug) and use this light for the glider?