Erdbeereis

Future of SW Contest Winners Announcement!

gallery_11254_206_90168.png

We are pleased to announce the winners of the Future of Star Wars Contest!

First, the winners of the small category....

1st Place: Pablo94, The Statue of Darth Vader

Congratulations, you have won a White Boba Fett minifigure! Please PM me your shipping details so that I can give them to the prize shipper. :classic:

2853835-1.jpg

2nd Place: Lobot, The Resurrection of the Emperor

You win a TC-14 minifigure! Please PM me your shipping details so that I can give them to the prize shipper. :classic:

4120v6bzwtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Now, the winners of the main category....

1st Place: ACPin, Yoda's Legacy

Nice work! You have won the brand-new 10221 Super Star Destroyer! Please PM me your shipping details so that I can give them to the prize shipper. :classic:

10221-1.jpg

2nd Place: pedro, Escape from Nar-Shaddaa

Congratulations! You win a Shirtless Darth Maul minifigure. Please PM me your shipping details so that I can give them to the prize shipper. :classic:

51KT4pOsk3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

3rd Prize: Oky, The Ultimate Showdown

You win the Padawan Menace DVD. Please PM me your shipping details so that I can give them to the prize shipper. :classic:

AAAAC1JumZMAAAAAAbPmMg.jpg?v=1322640680000

Congratulations to all the winners, and to all who entered the contest. Thank you for your efforts, and we hope you will take part in our future contests as well.

Yay! I was hoping I would get 3rd place! :sweet: I don't have the Padawan Menace, but already have Maul and don't really have anywhere to display the SSD. Besides, there was no way I could have beaten Pedro and ACPin's amazing entries.

Just to clarify - Is this the Blu-Ray & DVD combo pack with the Han Solo minifig or is it just the DVD? I'm asking because it says DVD and the picture shows the comic book based on the film. :look:

Thank you very much to everyone who voted for me, and congrats to my fellow winners. You really deserve it!

Now lets wait and see who actually made the closest prediction of what the new trilogy will be about! :laugh:

Congratulations to everyone!

Erdbeereis, could you insert photos and/or links of the winner entries? Otherwise I don't really know what MOC has won.

Congratulations to everyone!

Erdbeereis, could you insert photos and/or links of the winner entries? Otherwise I don't really know what MOC has won.

Agreed, I came here to see the mocs, not the prizes :P

Thank all you guys, it was pleasure to compete with you. Well done everyone!

EDIT: I have a problem, a can't PM you, it is said, that I don't have premission. What should I do?

Edited by Pablo94

Congrats to the winners :thumbup: :thumbup:

EDIT: I have a problem, a can't PM you, it is said, that I don't have premission. What should I do?

I think it is because you have less than 10 post, but maybe I'm wrong :classic:

I think it is because you have less than 10 post, but maybe I'm wrong :classic:

It is. You could introduce yourself in the "Hello! My name is..." Forum. And participate in some discussions about MOCs you like. As soon as you have posted 10 posts (no SPAM please), you are able to PM Erdbeereis.

Pablo94, you need three more posts to be able to PM like the others said. Take your time, there's no rush. :classic:

PsyKater, all of the entries are available for easy viewing in the voting threads. There aren't too many of them, so it's easy to just head over there and check them all out. The topics are pinned at the top of Watto's Junkyard

Yay, I came second in the small category! You've made my day!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate it :blush:

I'm waiting to see what the actual Episode VII storyline is....all I ask is that it won't include (living) ewoks :laugh:

Congratulations to the other winners.

Cheers, Robin

Yay, I came second in the small category! You've made my day!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate it :blush:

I'm waiting to see what the actual Episode VII storyline is....all I ask is that it won't include (living) ewoks :laugh:

Congratulations to the other winners.

Cheers, Robin

Or Gungans.

Did you also calculate how much points each participant got?

Did you also calculate how much points each participant got?

Yes, we did. (you tied for eighth place with eight points)

Really enjoyed this contest, my first ever - and my first ever MOC, which I think earn't me 10 votes?

(be nice to know what place that was too)

Thank you all for the voters, very inspiring, can't wait for the next Building Drive or Contest

And Congratulations to the Winners, great stuff!

which I think earn't me 10 votes?

(be nice to know what place that was too)

Yep, ten points, tied for ninth place.

Yep, ten points, tied for ninth place.

um, if I got 10 points and came joint 9th, and someone else got 8 points and came 8th, how does that work??? :blush:

um, if I got 10 points and came joint 9th, and someone else got 8 points and came 8th, how does that work??? :blush:

You entered different categories.