Sign in to follow this  
just2good

If we weren't to get sets based off a new Marvel movie, which woul

This isn't the most useful topic, but I think it will be a fun discussion. I was thinking today, if we were not going to get set(s) based off of an upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, which one would it be? Because, in reality, I do not think LEGO will make a set based off of ALL of the new Marvel Cinematic Universe films...

It has to be one of these five films, which are the ones confirmed:

- Thor: The Dark World (2013)

- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

- Gaurdians of the Galaxy (2014)

- Avengers 2 (2015)

- Ant Man (2015)

If I had to guess, it would be Ant Man. I really can't see sets based off of the film due to size limitations for the ant man. Unless he was a trophy piece. :grin:

And, which one would y'all not want sets based off of? I really would not care too much if we didn't get Thor: The Dark World sets, to be honest. I don't think the movie will be too exciting...

Oh, and can a mod change the title from "If we weren't to get sets based off a new Marvel movie, which woul" to "If we weren't to get sets based off a new Marvel movie..."?

Edited by just2good

I highly doubt that Marvel wouldn't want Lego to make sets based on their upcoming movies. Plus i don't think that there is a fairness "Marvel and DC each get X amount of set" thing going, so i don't believe that there is a release pattern to abide by. SO

Thor: TDW - sets in Oct. (may find out at SDCC)

CA:TWS - March

GOTG- April - July

A2 - March-April

Ant-Man - Oct

I don't see where much discussion could be besides guessing. If you'd like to guess at what might be coming up that far in the future, the Future Superhero Set Ideas thread might be an appropriate place.