Electricsteam

Wacky and Weird Locomotive Challenge!

I mean just train tech people. The ones who didnt participate in each part. Like if you didnt do rolling stock you can vote on those.

I havenĀ“t followed up this challenge since I submitted my own entry. It would be interesting to see pictures from all submitted and qualified entries for the 3 categories. Would that be possible ? One personal thought about voting: who would be best qualified to judge what is most wacky and weird - children and young people! So Electricsteam - contact a local school and show them all entries without names and origin - and let them vote!

Edited by Haddock51

Ok Voting is open! except say the name of builder and the name of the entry, here is an example.

Electricsteam, Es Co. Metronome-5

WWBC Voting is OPEN!

I would have the photo and entries name on this topic but after almost dieing on the roller-coasters know as highways in D.C., I will just open the votes as is.

Yes I know so whats your vote!

So far it looks like it's a contest between UrbanErwin, UrbanErwin, and UrbanErwin... Not sure who all entered. You might want to change the text in your original post, removing the "closed until the second of April", as it's May, and the "do not vote until I open", as you have opened it. :look::classic:

So far it looks like it's a contest between UrbanErwin, UrbanErwin, and UrbanErwin... Not sure who all entered. You might want to change the text in your original post, removing the "closed until the second of April", as it's May, and the "do not vote until I open", as you have opened it. :look::classic:

Voteing is OPEN

Grammar Nazi warning. "Voting" :tongue:

Haha. and I guess my vote goes to anyone but myself. I dont really remember the entries.

According to the original rules, the Wacky & Weird Locomotive Challenge includes 3 categories. Can you only vote for one category? Or is there only category 1 "Locomotives" left to vote for? I am getting confused because of all typos. "GO BACK TO THE WWBC ENTRY FOURM". Is this a voting forum or is there a voting form? If there is a voting form, where can I find it? Have you changed the name of this contest? What does BC mean? Maybe I am just stupid - or my english is too poor...

Edited by Haddock51

I have absolutely no idea what this is about....

I'm a little lost myself. The two glasses of wine I just drank surely haven't helped... :drunk:

Joe

I will clean this up when I have a minute, if Electricsteam doesn't beat me to it. :classic:

I will clean this up when I have a minute, if Electricsteam doesn't beat me to it. :classic:

Thank you, I really need the help! I don't time to set it up properly!

I'll wait then :)

The bigger problem is what next....

I want to build Brunel's Atmospheric Railway, so I'm going too suggest the next one is:

"To make in Lego - What could not be done in real life....."

Trains related naturally!

I'll wait then :)

The bigger problem is what next....

I want to build Brunel's Atmospheric Railway, so I'm going too suggest the next one is:

"To make in Lego - What could not be done in real life....."

Trains related naturally!

I was thinking we could do a diffrent time period in locomotives every week like early steam to modern electric locomotives.

Not every week. I dont think any of us have that kind of free time. Haha

I'm retired and I definitely know I don't have that kind of free time either.

A theme a month could be possible though.