CandyKisses13

Advice for building old Bat Cave?

I want to try in build the old bat cave. To me I think is would be easier to start with what I have just hanging around or would it be easier to build using the new cave and then add to that one??

Oh pink car.... :sick:

Anyway welcome to Eurobricks,I would say you would be better buying the the 'best looking' in your opinion and then just adding onto it after that.

You could also try building or modifying one of the 'bat cave' sets in cad first before you build it in the real. :classic:

Thank you I never thought of that. Thats what I'm gonna do. I'm going to add to the new cave. and yes Pink RX8 why I'm a girl and I love neon pink is that a bad thing that I have my car there?

Keep on topic please (A glare at ye mister Alasdair!). Candy, you may want to introduce yourself here and get a star to match that car ( :wub: , but I would prefer similar in a shade of purple myself...).

As for the original intent: Pick up the new set for some of the vital (thus expensive) unique parts that may be shared/interchangeable and use Bricklink.com to compare what you have with what you need. Then it is as simple as picking up the instructions for the old set and getting on with building!

Another tip is to use BL for picking up the generic/cheaper parts you may need. Personally I have been going through my many Batman related books to create my own take on the cave and picked up the new set as a solid base of parts to work with.

Anyway, good luck with that project, you'll have to share it when it's done :thumbup:

With this being a Batman-specific question I will move the whole thing to Licensed.

Thank you to all. I'm lost on how to post on the forums and where I can post things to I don't want to get banned because I keep posting on the wrong forums.

Hey no worries! We were all newbies once and friendly moderators will help get you on the right track :classic: .

Have you been able to track down anything for this project? Also, if you are planning on keeping the set for display/play then giving it a good solid base can do the world of good.

I've been adding to the new batcave to so far i have a hall of justice from the justice league and a weapons locker next to it. cartoons and data anlylization boxes next to the batcomputer. And i have a lower level garage which is also kinda a trophy room too. I want to add more but i've run out of ideas. HELP I NEED IDEAS! I'll post pics soon