Sign in to follow this  
Simon_S

[MOC] Tavern in the Sloughy Lands

Hey guys :classic:

This is my newest MOC I built for the MocAthalon and I just wanted to show it here :wink:

8524185884_bc636cdf87.jpg

8523077387_c765fb2703.jpg

8523082243_606a324f6b.jpg

8523087735_9539924b83.jpg

8523067467_1df52fd082.jpg

I hope you like it :classic:

Have a great day!

Simon S.

Great build. I like the climbing greenery around a wheel and at pillars at the front.

Edited by Redhead1982

Nice job on the ramshackle building and the vegetation. Are those weeds climbing around the pillars an official lego part - or just a green cable tie? Either way, nice work.

Edited by Missing Brick

Great build. I like the climbing greenery around a wheel and at pillars at the front.

Thank you! The original idea came from Sean and Steph Mayo's Faerie Forest... (I don't know if they were the first who came up with it, but this was the build that inspired me)

Nice job on the ramshackle building and the vegetation. Are those weeds climbing around the pillars an official lego part - or just a green cable tie? Either way, nice work.

Yes, they are official LEGO pieces. It's the frame from this, which you usually put into the garbage...

Very nice MOC with many great details. I like the way you build the roof and nature. :thumbup:

This is very nice! I like the greenery and the house great. How did you get such a white background?

Really digging all the textures here, especially on the roof. These guys desperately need a new landscaper, though. :grin: Liking the minotaur head on the roof.

what set are those antlers on the minotaur from? nice moc by the way. all the small details really add to the effect.

Very nice MOC with many great details. I like the way you build the roof and nature. :thumbup:

Thank you Lasse :classic:

This is very nice! I like the greenery and the house great. How did you get such a white background?

If I have enough good light, I just take white paper as background and bring in a bit more light on the computer, but on this one I had to photoshop the background out...

Amazing! I love it. :wub: Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks mate :wink:!

Really digging all the textures here, especially on the roof. These guys desperately need a new landscaper, though. :grin: Liking the minotaur head on the roof.

Thank you!

what set are those antlers on the minotaur from? nice moc by the way. all the small details really add to the effect.

They're Brickwarriors custom parts (as is the head), here's a link to the site: http://www.brickwarriors.com/Default.aspx

awesome details, loved the roof :)

Thank you :classic:

Great build I love the roof and the scenery the most! Good job

Thanks man :wink:!

Nicely done. I really like the technique you use for the walls, roof and foundation of the building.

Thank you :wink:

I love the usuage of the plant frame around the front pillars and the 1x1 studs to break up the flat wall. The Roof panels look awesome, great technique. And lastly, the greenery is superb.