Sign in to follow this  
Lasse

MOC: Ancient Greece

Gosh, this is awesome. There are so much things I like. Especially the design of the roofs - it looks great. The trojan horse - adorable :wub:

The whole setting and the mood of this MOC really feels like Greece. With the theatre and the mediterranean fruits. :cry_happy:

Really really really great work.

Brick on :thumbup:

This is truly a labor of love. The amount of time and thought to go into something like this, I can only imagine. The details are stunning and the use of the scene to scene is great, well done.

Where does the white robe torso you use come from? I'm looking for a few for a Roman/Greek MOC of my own.

I'm not easily impressed, but I have to say that your MOC is truly fantastic. Congratulations!

I especially like the use of Poseidon and the Minotaur as characters in the play. Maybe you can add Medusa when the S10 CMFs are released.

This is absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing it with us. There is such wonderful detail all through it that I think I could look at it a dozen times and still find something new.

Looks great!

Is there anything inside of the Parthenon?

And if you use the Spartan as Odysseus, with the Cyclops and Poseidon as themselves, you can have the actors doing a scene directly from the Odyssey.

Plus if the actors are staging the Odyssey in the amphitheater, then that would go nicely with the "re-enactors" acting out the story of the Iliad on the shore!

Edited by The Real Indiana Jones