Now Lena will be more in Avalonia than in Mitgardia. She will not see her family that often. That's why Elon asked de Gothia permission to build a summer palace in Benoic. This way her family can be closeby when they want to. Because family is the most important thing for a Chorian.

And ofcourse it's a great way to strengthen the bond between Elon's men and de Gothia's men.

8509568751_ff8e8ec5ff_z.jpg

8510673260_3ac4a8df16_z.jpg

8509563385_e186d39189_z.jpg

8509564709_70cd87984b.jpg

8509563771_fcd7e0e445.jpg

8510670752_6efecd6e5b.jpg

It was also part of a layout for our Lug last weekend. I think its also the first time that Guilds of Historica meets Lands of Classic Castle. Because the other fortress is from LCC builder Elderon(and the middle is from JeroenD) Don't worry that I'm building for LCC now :tongue:

8509562161_4b4ec099b5_z.jpg

8510670314_619ee7b57f_z.jpg

Oh baby! i love your mocs! May the tie between Mitgardia and Avalonia be forever strong!

Edited by Brickington

Incredible work Ecc! Love the curved wall sections and the river and trees are top-notch :thumbup:

Great collaboration too, I recognized Elderon's section immediately :classic:

Lego Arcadia in times of Revolword chaos, awesome! Really love the two guys fishing, such a nice scene, sometimes I wish I was a minifig :laugh:

Great job! Lots of neat touches like the bear and goats, and the jousting area is very well done! :thumbup: Great shape for the roof too!

Wow! Impressive MOC! I love the curved parts of the wall! I also love the river and path! Great job!

Nice to see your summer palace! It fits well into the land of Benoic and it feels so much like Mitgardia as well! The curved wall and the roof on the tower are two great sections!

Really nice build! I especially like the landscaping around the water and the architectural details on the castle :classic:

This is beautiful! I love the architectural detailing on the palace and the atmosphere you have created with all the activity.

Just one thing that bothers me - the shield looks out of place above the main entrance. Otherwise, the entrance to the palace is just stunning and beautifully framed!

I also like how all the turrets are different, yet cohesive. Well done!

Build an embassy Challenge - Part 2 hahaha :laugh:

No seriously, I love how you made this palace!!! All those wonderfull details. And also the landscaping around it is impressive!

Thanks guys!

Just one thing that bothers me - the shield looks out of place above the main entrance. Otherwise, the entrance to the palace is just stunning and beautifully framed!

I think that's because it isn't hanging straight. I had it build up for two events. So the third time building it up just for photos, I was tired of looking for details.

Wonderful. Elegant castellation design. The off-center shield is a little distracting, but there are several easy fixes for that.

Amazing work :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like the river and the tournament :wink:

Very nice! One question, where are all the red flowers Avalonia is famous for?

We shipped them all to Mitgardia :wink: