Sign in to follow this  
dgoodfellow

lego City update 2

Hi Everyone.

My daughter and I just uploaded a new video update on the progress on our basement lego city. hope you enjoy it.

Some of the big changes are the addition of the haunted house, brickcitydepot's consulate, diagon alley, Maersk Train, Emerald Night.

Edited by dgoodfellow

Nice city! You have quite a large collection there. :thumbup:

You must really enjoy building with your daughter. :classic:

Very nice city!

I really like your road, is it at the same level than the sidewalk of the modular buildings? Or will you have to adapt them to match the heigth of the road?

It also really makes me want to get another TH to make the Consulate from Brick City Depot :wub:

Thanks for sharing, it also must be great to share with your child!

Greetings from Switzerland and waiting to see the rest of the road :wink:

At the moment the road is sitting a little high. We will have to lift all the buildings to compensate for the road thickness and give the sidewalks a proper curb hight. That might not happen till update video 4 or 5. Update 4 will probably be just the road plates. Legostylefilms on youtube shows using angle bricks to lock the roads into the sidewalks. To do it properly it probably requires moving the buildings from baseplates to plates. We will explore other options first to see if we can get the right hight without having to transfer the buildings off there base plates, as that seems painful to me.

a big box of black, yellow, and white bricks showed up today! Guess we will have our road construction project underway sooner than I thought. And update video 3 will be produced soon after.

I am inspired and impressed! Keep up the good work! :)

It is wonderful that you can assemble your family around the legos - almost makes me want to have kids! ;)

Bregir out