Xenomorph

Scale 1:1 Facehugger

Hello programs ¡¡¡¡¡ , again around here to present a creation, which I was eager for years to recreate the facehugger from Alien saga, a "bug" perfectly recognizable at first glance.

It all started with a design in LDD as usual, últimamante, especially on large projects like this:

facehugger_1p.jpg

facehugger_2p.jpg

facehugger_4p.jpg

facehugger_7p.jpg

facehugger_15p.jpg

facehugger_17p.jpg

facehugger_19p.jpg

and to show you that is 1:1 scale, I've tried it myself :grin:

facehugger_10p.jpg

As there, this Moc had to go with dedication and this time it's for fans (more than me if possible, or it was much earlier) Xenomorphos of this saga, the Father of our fellow Lumix, I promised; P

Hope you liked is, you have all the images in the profile of Brickself

Edited by Xenomorph

Great construction! However even in LEGO, that thing still gives me the "willies".

Andy D

The tail and the breathy bag things are particularly nice and it's cool that you went to the trouble of adding extra detail to the underside. Very organic looking and yeah, a bit scary! :thumbup:

That...is...awesome! :laugh: The last photo is the icing on the cake, hilarious! Very cool build, love the piece usage, especially the tail.

Really good build, easily recognizable. Last picture really topped off the model. :thumbup:

Thats just awesome how long did it take you to make?

LDD design, more or less lasted about three months, buy the parts to build a couple of weeks designing, about four hours :wink:

Wow, that is amazing. It must have been a bit strange/scary to put it on your face like that!

I love those "Bugs", disgust, no, but weighs :laugh:

IF I Could rotate the side legs a little, I'll remember that if I start version 2.0 :wink:

Thank you very much for the comments, it is comforting :grin:

(and please excuse me how bad I write English) :look:

See You

Edited by Xenomorph

Even in LEGO bricks, that thing is creepy! You did an excellent job building it, really capturing it's look. Great job Xenomorph :classic: