Priovit70

Mountain Lodge: Reloaded!

For the most curious among you, here is the complete Mountain Lodge. You'll understand immediately why I couldn't enter the "Expand the Winter Village III" Contest with the whole thing: it's too big. Actually, I started to build only the front part of the lodge (the one you saw in the contest), then I got the idea to add the cellar and then the hill around it, then the back and then the whole building process got out of my hand and this is the final result.

There's also another reason why I couldn't enter the contest with the whole lodge: as you can see, there are some not-Lego parts, like the deer's antlers on the wall, the bear trap in the snow, and on the inside there's a Lifelites lighting.

I hope you enjoy the full version, as you enjoyed the part that won the contest.

IMG_2501.jpg

_IMG_2456.jpg

_IMG_2495.jpg

the cellar with the lighting cable

_IMG_2497.jpg

Lights on!!

_IMG_2500.jpg

_IMG_2510.jpg

the interior

Edited by Priovit70

Priovit, lasciatelo dire, your are the best in Winter Village :thumbup: :thumbup: I love your work with this "baita", full of detailes, absolutely perfect :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

:wub: this is fantastic. The interior and exterior are both fantastic. The addition of elevation really makes this an inspiration model for me as the WV theme is a household favorite here.

I don't think I noticed the pearl gold drainpipes last time you posted this. They look really good! This complete mountain lodge is beautiful - I like that you can't tell there's anything underneath the snow, but there is. Great job!

Detail after detail......AWESOME work 'Priovit70', I really :wub: the interior and what an exterior too ! :grin:

Cool wind up gramophone and wonderful lighting really sets it off........Brick On 'Priovit70' ! :grin:

Superb Job! This should be a UCS Winter Village Product!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Amazing work again! The full house is even better than the contest one. You've done a great job here and I would like to see more ^^! Do you have more photos of the back part of the lodge?

Another fantastic work. Even in the larger size, the cottage still looks sweet. I like the interior details the most (like the round cheese and meat in the basement, kitchen utensils on the wall and all the wooden furniture), you put really much effort in it, despite them being hard to notice. It's very a cozy place for winter holidays.

What a great surprise to demonstrate just how much Winter Village places can be adapted! Well, now you have to take my reservation :wink:

The cellar is so unexpected. The back balcony is exactly in keeping with that style of Lodge too. Great lighting, thanks for sharing!

This is amazing! I thought the original was great, but the additions are just over the top great! I don't know where to start... The cellar is quite nice, as are many other details. If I had to point to one it would have to be he stone work on the walls, so much realism. This takes the WV series to the maxium! What I would like for the actual WV.

Thanks for sharing this with us,

AndyD

I want that masterpiece so badly...

I'm proud of the fact that it came from an italian like me.

Only a genius could think to the white snake as smoke.

Edited by Lucanik-san

Well, this is so overwhelming… I don’t even know where to start to thank all of you!!

Priovit, lasciatelo dire, your are the best in Winter Village :thumbup: :thumbup: I love your work with this "baita", full of detailes, absolutely perfect :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

You’re too kind, you’re pampering me!

@genecyst, @theDeanoRama: thank you sooo much!!

I don't think I noticed the pearl gold drainpipes last time you posted this. They look really good! This complete mountain lodge is beautiful - I like that you can't tell there's anything underneath the snow, but there is. Great job!

Maybe because the pictures I posted before were taken from a certain angle that didn’t allow to notice the drainpipes properly… In fact, if I wanted to show all the details, I would have to taken I don’t know how many pictures!! Thank you for your comment!

Detail after detail......AWESOME work 'Priovit70', I really :wub: the interior and what an exterior too ! :grin:

Cool wind up gramophone and wonderful lighting really sets it off........Brick On 'Priovit70' ! :grin:

Very glad you love it! Do you believe that every time I saw it, I start to think: “Maybe that detail would be better that way instead of this…” and so on, but I decided to keep it just like this, otherwise it would be a never ending process!

Superb Job! This should be a UCS Winter Village Product!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Mostly for the price…hahaha!! :laugh: Anyway, thank you very much!

Absolutely. I can't stop looking at it. It's magnificent.

Enter it in CUUSOO

http://lego.cuusoo.com/

I am thinking about it; and I think I’ll do, even if I know I have little chance… but, who knows!?

Amazing work again! The full house is even better than the contest one. You've done a great job here and I would like to see more ^^! Do you have more photos of the back part of the lodge?

Yes, of course! Lack of time is my problem… I’ll upload them as soon as possible! If not tonight, surely tomorrow. I’ll keep you up-to-date.

Another fantastic work. Even in the larger size, the cottage still looks sweet. I like the interior details the most (like the round cheese and meat in the basement, kitchen utensils on the wall and all the wooden furniture), you put really much effort in it, despite them being hard to notice. It's very a cozy place for winter holidays.

I think you got the point: I am so short of room in my house, that I decided, since the end of my Dark Ages, to build little MOCs, but full of details, even if they are almost hidden. And this is a typical example, and, surely, the best one so far, in my opinion.

What a great surprise to demonstrate just how much Winter Village places can be adapted! Well, now you have to take my reservation :wink:

The cellar is so unexpected. The back balcony is exactly in keeping with that style of Lodge too. Great lighting, thanks for sharing!

With pleasure! I hope you realized that there’s no bathroom in the lodge (I confess: this is my biggest regret!!), so you’ll have to make the best of it…

Stunning work! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I like the underground cellar with the gramophone, wines, meats and cheeses ... very realistic and truly Italian! :laugh:

Yes, very Italian indeed!!

This is amazing! I thought the original was great, but the additions are just over the top great! I don't know where to start... The cellar is quite nice, as are many other details. If I had to point to one it would have to be he stone work on the walls, so much realism. This takes the WV series to the maxium! What I would like for the actual WV.

Thanks for sharing this with us,

AndyD

Too kind, too kind!

This should be a set, it's so great! :excited:

I love the realistic cellar and the integration of Brickwarriors? parts, it looks amazing. Very glad your entry won, even if it wasn't this one. :classic:

Yep, Brickwarriors!

Fantastic! I love the stone porch.

Thank you! It’s one of my favorite details too!!

Magnifico capolavoro! :wub_drool:

Top work ...to many beautiful details ...I love the new round plates for the stones path in the garden! :wub:

This lodge has an amazing italian style! :moar:

Thank you so much!! I am happy that you recognized and appreciated the Italian style of my lodge! It was my goal, since the beginning…

@Kristel, @ickleb: Many many many thanks!!

I want that masterpiece so badly...

I'm proud of the fact that it came from an italian like me.

Only a genius could think to the white snake as smoke.

Or a lunatic… I am very happy that you’re proud of the fact that it came from an Italian! If you want, you’ll be able to see it (with the whole Winter Village of mine) in Ballabio next July (http://ballabio.itlug.org/ ).

Added some pictures, included the original ones, in higher definition, on Flickr:

Edited by Priovit70

This is an incredible MOC. I can not believe how many details you managed to install in the lodge. This is awesome.

It's great to see what you designed originally and how it is different to your final entry. The "brick bricks" look perfect for your mountain lodge. :wink: