[pid][/pid]231D

8497179407_d1b1e4234e_c.jpg

8498285906_1a2d68477b_z.jpg

8498291446_56da7e0675_z.jpg

A continuation of my pirate story.

Previous.

"Put your backs to it, lads! We may just escape the land-lubbers yet!"

What captain Mark said was true, the pirates' rowboat was drawing close to the shoreline. And none too soon, for a Spanish galleon surged along the coast, trying desperately to get in firing position! As the pirates sprang ashore, Preston the first mate roared

"Avast, ye swabs! Lively, now, to the jungle, before they can-" (KA-BOOOM)

The bow of the pirates' rowboat shot upwards as the stern splintered from the cannonball's impact.

A few of the crew were launched onto the beach when the rowboat was so unceremoniously landed.

The pirates, with many oaths, scrambled into the greenery as more cannon shot crashed through the palms.

Captain Mark stumbled through the underbrush. "Arrr! The Spaniards will pay mightily for this brandish insult! By the powers, them scalawags will learn that crossing Mark of Tortuga means death!!"

To be continued. Arrr..

More to come!

Thanks for viewing and have a great day! :classic:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I love this MOC! The only thing I'd do different is make the ship a little less stubby.

The water and the shore is fantastic though!

This is awesome! I love it! The way you made the ship little and stubby! It really adds a lot of character to the build and sets the mood to more of a light hearted theme(Although I'm not really sure thats what you were going for with the story).

Anyway, It is really done very well.Oh and I've seen this done on a lot of builds, but how do you get the rocks to go sideways while the land is regular?

Smiles=)

First I thought you were talented at Castle, and now you blow my mind with Pirates. You are talented at being talented! However, the story wasn't as interesting this time. :tongue:

Wow. The pirates better think twice about challenging a spanish galleon next time! I love the water and that ship is amazing. Very nice MOC, I hope i'll be able to get THAT good someday.

I love this MOC! The only thing I'd do different is make the ship a little less stubby. The water and the shore is fantastic though!

Thanks! :classic: Yeah, I guess that comes down to personal taste. I ran out of brown pieces so I went for style. :grin:

This is awesome! I love it! The way you made the ship little and stubby! It really adds a lot of character to the build and sets the mood to more of a light hearted theme(Although I'm not really sure thats what you were going for with the story). Anyway, It is really done very well.Oh and I've seen this done on a lot of builds, but how do you get the rocks to go sideways while the land is regular? Smiles=)

Thank you! :classic: Yes, I prefer bright and cheery to doom and despair. The story is far from over yet. :wink:

It's not easy to explain in a forum comment, but the important piece I used is this.

First I thought you were talented at Castle, and now you blow my mind with Pirates. You are talented at being talented! However, the story wasn't as interesting this time. :tongue:

Thanks Brickington! I try my best! :grin: I'll try to make it more interesting in the next build. :tongue:

Wow. The pirates better think twice about challenging a spanish galleon next time! I love the water and that ship is amazing. Very nice MOC, I hope i'll be able to get THAT good someday.

Thanks! Yeah, Pirates aren't the brightest of fellows. :pir_laugh2:

Just keep practicing! And you'll be a great builder in no time! :classic:

Oh my. :wub:

Thanks! :wink:

Its amazing! Is the Silver Spanish helmet custom painted or included in any regular set?

Thanks a bunch! The silver helmets are custom painted. More pictures here.

I'm really impressed with how you were able to draw such straight lines on your sails...

Oh and the build is pretty awesome too :look:

Wow! It's the ship from Pirates! Band of Misfits! Overall, it's a great MOC, and keep on Brickin'!

Thanks! :classic: Yeah, I guess that comes down to personal taste. I ran out of brown pieces so I went for style. :grin:

In that case, it's well done for what you have! :)

whats jack doing here? Arr... :wacko:

the landscape is ace :thumbup: the water isnice, but I think if the transition o fstud colors were more gradual and random it would look better. the ship is nice, a bit on the chunky side, would benifit from some curves and a sleeker hull. overall though A+

keep it up, your great!

~Legonardo