The Joker1

2010/11 Harry potter sets-

Hello ladies and gentlemen of eurobricks, I am looking to get rid of a few harry potter sets to clear out space in the lego room. I am on the trusty EB'ers list and I have good feedback over on evilbay. Any questions let me know and I will do my best to awnser. :)

Heres what we have...

This one i think may be missing a small black ball. (Parts check soon)

8494304149_0078f24561_m.jpg

d7fd_lego_harry_potter_quidditch_figs by Joker 789, on Flickr

This one is complete but i am VERY reluctant to sell it and im still on the edge.

8495404738_0c9f0d6594_m.jpg

lego hp building set #2 by Joker 789, on Flickr

See you all soon :D

Edited by The Joker1

I am looking to get rid of a few harry potter sets to clear out space in the lego room
This one is complete but i am VERY reluctant to sell it and im still on the edge.

Make your mind up! Which is it?

I'm pretty sure this one is 100% complete,
This one i think may be missing a small black ball.

Bit vague, aren't you! Could you be a bit more precise: which sets are complete, which are missing pieces and if so which pieces. What condition are the parts in?

Edited by RubeusHagrid

Make your mind up! Which is it?

Bit vague, aren't you! Could you be a bit more precise: which sets are complete, which are missing pieces and if so which pieces. What condition are the parts in?

Well, Firstly I am certain I wan to sell the first two but i'm still undecided about the other two.

As for the completeness I havent part for part checked the sets but as far as I can tell by just looking them over the only piece mission is a small black ball from the quidditch set.

Edited by The Joker1

Well, Firstly I am certain I wan to sell the first two but i'm still undecided about the other two.

I can only see three? Why are you advertising for sale something you are undecided about selling?
As for the completeness I havent part for part checked the sets but as far as I can tell by just looking them over the only piece mission is a small black ball from the quidditch set.
I would highly advise that you do that, to make sure that they are 100% complete before attempting to sell to such a bunch of OCD LEGO fanatics as you'd find here :sweet:

Happy?

No, not particularly. Please understand that while I might be viewed as 'picking holes' in your post, I am merely attempting to educate you into a better seller. I'd advise you learn to be more precise, professional and polite in future.

I can only see three? Why are you advertising for sale something you are undecided about selling?

I would highly advise that you do that, to make sure that they are 100% complete before attempting to sell to such a bunch of OCD LEGO fanatics as you'd find here :sweet:

No, not particularly. Please understand that while I might be viewed as 'picking holes' in your post, I am merely attempting to educate you into a better seller. I'd advise you learn to be more precise, professional and polite in future.

Sorry I had just dropped something heavy on my hand, I edited the post shortly after. I didn't mean to be rude.

I didnt mean to put other TWO, Its only the train i'm still undecided on. I just put it up to see if it has a lot of interest if i do decide to sell it. And yes I really should have done a full parts check on the sets. I will do so as soon as I have time. I don't usually bother as checking about 1500 or more for the sets gets really tiring :D

Just finished parts check, Quidditch is 100% Complete. I will leave on EB today and post on ebay if not sold at the end of the day. :)

Hogwarts express to be checked soon.