Brickington

The Meeting at an Unknown Place...

8486871971_c47b8ae1bd_b.jpg

At an unknown place, an elite knight of the White Riders of Arkaine was meeting a strange man in a great hall.

8487967728_d110b3ebd1_b.jpg

The man looked like a strange wizard. He had a weird string next to his feet. But that isn't in this story. The wizard said to the knight, "You must pick one." He was referring to the men behind him. They were two Avalonian-looking soldiers. One was a peaceful looking one with the typical bright looking armor. The other was almost the exact opposite. He was a dark looking knight with a stern face.

8487971882_fceb53c954_b.jpg

The knight looked at both men and said simply, "Why?" He drew his sword as if there was going to be a battle.

The Build without figs:

8486883215_48f1c4ffa2_b.jpg

Just wanted to show this image because I'm so proud of my Avalonian border. :grin:

A good start to a story. I wonder where it will go from here.

My only qualm is the heads used for the soldiers. I personally wouldn't say one looks peaceful whereas the other looks more stern since they both have the classic yellow smiley. You used a good head for the mysterious wizard though. I'd suggest maybe using a different head for the "stern" soldier and you'll be all set. Otherwise, a neat little build for the story. I will look forward to more.

it's a nice border indeed :laugh:

Thanks!

A good start to a story. I wonder where it will go from here.

My only qualm is the heads used for the soldiers. I personally wouldn't say one looks peaceful whereas the other looks more stern since they both have the classic yellow smiley. You used a good head for the mysterious wizard though. I'd suggest maybe using a different head for the "stern" soldier and you'll be all set. Otherwise, a neat little build for the story. I will look forward to more.

Yeah, I just realized that. You are right, I will try to see if I can change that next time. :wink:

Very nice MOC! Keep it up! :thumbup:

Well as for the border, anything Avalonian is great!

Thanks guys! :sweet:

Why indeed!

Why indeed what?