This is my second Cuusoo project. The first one is also a hot rod, which you can see here. That one is a large scale classic American hot rod. My latest design here is a much smaller pickup truck, which I think will appeal to a wider market. My goal was to come up with something that hasn't been done yet and would fit well in the Creator theme. There are, and have been, many vehicles, but no Creator hot rods (to the best of my knowledge). You can see a full description on the Cuusoo website and a detailed gallery of pictures on my flickr page.

8483882342_0a66b9be5f_z.jpg

8483882478_8c66e76361_z.jpg

8482790113_70cb771777_z.jpg

8483881104_9fafca99d0_z.jpg

8482788401_0a2be2028a_z.jpg

8482788829_5634e2bb28_z.jpg

8483881610_71650d3016_z.jpg

8483881188_4a8879260c_z.jpg

Nice MOC! It reminds me of the "Munster Koach" from 1960s hit TV series, "The Munsters" (created by the famous customizer, George Barris, who also made the original Batmobile):

3264899005_932c73aa16.jpg5AD383D4333BE3C845B6BEEDFE6B3.jpg

Wow, very cool, you´ve got my vote fore cuusoo :thumbup:

One thing, that i would like to see for it, were "sef-murder" doors :devil:

Good luck and greetz

Markus

Good luck and greetz

Markus

Thanks for the vote! I wanted to put in suicide doors, but the geometry with the curved bricks wouldn't allow it. Making the truck a couple studs longer in this area didn't look quite right, so I couldn't figure out a good way to pull it off and went with regular doors.

Very great Hot Rod you build and nice details, what i only miss is more chrome like Bricksonwheels moc's.

Thanks! I would have liked to use more chrome. But since this is a Cuusoo project I figured it would be better if I only used official Lego pieces. One of these days I will order a pile of those fancy third party chrome pieces though.

Good looking rod!

Thanks!

Great low and awesome. Nice Nitro bottle detail in the rear.

Thanks! Except that is supposed to be a fuel tank :P I suppose it could also be a nitrous bottle though, if you consider the fuel tank is under the bed :)

I now this is a Cuusoo project is and you got mine vote too. If you need real chrome parts and not painted this is the site you need and they ship worldwide and the Qualty is perfect.http://www.bricks4all.nl/.

They have some parts in stock, but you can bring every part what hat to be chromed .

I now this is a Cuusoo project is and you got mine vote too. If you need real chrome parts and not painted this is the site you need and they ship worldwide and the Qualty is perfect.http://www.bricks4all.nl/.

They have some parts in stock, but you can bring every part what hat to be chromed .

Perfect, thanks! I was just looking for that seller recently!

well you made me sign up on cuusoo... now you have my vote

Awesome, thanks! Welcome to Cuusoo! Be sure to check out the rest of the site. There are many more great projects to vote for.

Good luck and greetz

Markus

Do you mean suicide doors, the ones that hinge at the back?

Awesome ride. :pirate_skel1: But I feel sorry for Thing when he drives it, because wouldn't the intake make a big blind spot for him???

Very nice work! I really like all of the details, especially the engine. Reduced visibility is a good problem to have in that case. :classic:

Edited by Technic Gearhead