Sir E Fullner

Pure Victory - Et tu, Redcoats?

My idea for Pure Victory was originally going to be a re-make of Shakespeare's Hamlet with the Bluecoats serving as death doubles. However, this proved to be too elaborate and too complicated. So, instead of doing Hamlet, I did a re-make of Julius Caesar. This remake is set during redcoat/bluecoat time, and stars Admiral Pastry as Julius Caesar.

Here is the scene where Caesar is assassinated at the Senate. Dialogue is below the entry.

dsc00227.jpg

Et tu, Redcoats? Then fall Croissant.

I hope you liked it, so keep tuned for more.

Always entertaining, always inspiring, always:

Nice, funny comic! The "et tu, redcoats" gets me, maybe because I'm a bit of a Latin geek :classic:

Edited by Grimmbeard

I love the idea of it. And the sound of: "Et tu, Redcoats." Also, great to see that you are talented at torso making. :thumbup:

Wouldn't it be more funny to have him killed by jealous Bluecoats? But wait - that's impossible since only Redcoats have such poor character. :grin:

Wouldn't it be more funny to have him killed by jealous Bluecoats? But wait - that's impossible since only Redcoats have such poor character. :grin:

Friends, Redcoats, Countrymen, lend me your ears:

I come to spit on Pastry, not to praise him.

Besides, Bluecoats can't even hurt a fly. That would look more like the murderers in Mac----I mean the Scottish Play who tried to kill Banquo and Fleance, but only achieved half of their goal.