Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Catwoman Museum Heist

Catwoman Museum Heist

Catwoman and her crew break into Gotham Museum, but are soon surprised (Ok maybe not that surprised) to discover their plot is about to be foiled by the Dark Knight.

I really like this creation. It’s a great museum, packed full of details (And lights!), and it works perfectly for a Catwoman scene. To see more of my photos or my Flickr, click the pictures.

8460384824_b14f80f61b.jpg

8462603607_259dae8b9e_n.jpg

Catwoman In Black and White Icon Format

8453866627_97f94e3d2a_n.jpg

~Nemo

Edited by Captain Nemo

AWESOME creation 'Captain Nemo'.....I :wub: the LED spot lights and the angled roof windows.....very cool and classy ! :grin:

I didn't know she worked with a few henchmen.....always thought she worked alone ? :wink:

Excellent work 'Captain' and Bat-Brick On ! :grin:

That's freaking awesome. I was already pretty interested in that City Museum set, but it hadn't even occurred to me to mix Catwoman in. What you've done here really tops the official museum, too, but I think I'll probably use that as a starting point to adapt.

Oooh a museum... hadn't thought of that... a good way to be able to show off a lot of different types of Lego stuff without worrying about it clashing. :)

Thanks everyone!

I didn't know she worked with a few henchmen.....always thought she worked alone ? :wink:

Yeah I was going to give it a more 60's Batman feel, where Catwoman sits around while her henchmen fight Batman, but the addtion of the DKR Batman to increase the level of badass kind of takes away from that image.

That's freaking awesome. I was already pretty interested in that City Museum set, but it hadn't even occurred to me to mix Catwoman in. What you've done here really tops the official museum, too, but I think I'll probably use that as a starting point to adapt.

Yeah I like that set too--though I don't have it. 60 dollars is just a bit too much for me, well when it's not a licensed set or something. Thanks!

amazing creation captain!!!! do you have any more pictures?

No, I don't have any more pictures of this :blush: . Most of my creations on my Flickr are one picture things, so it's lucky I even have what I have! Although I did take like 30-40 pictures total, I only choose the best. I will be working more to take more pictures of my future creations though.

I love this twist, a combo of City set and Superhero set! It is really nicely mixed, and I love the details in your setup too! Keep it up!

honest to god i had the same idea in regards to purchasing the museum break in set.. however the price tag of $70 seemed a bit high overall. Is the price justified? what are the pros and cons?

honest to god i had the same idea in regards to purchasing the museum break in set.. however the price tag of $70 seemed a bit high overall. Is the price justified? what are the pros and cons?

I stated this a bit above, but I actually don't own that muesum set. Personally, I think it's too expensive. When I saw it I wanted it--which is rare since I'm almost exclusive to Superheroes and LotR, but then the price tag? No, maybe on discount though.

<----Wait a second? What is this? A Batman symbol?! Hell yeah! :laugh: Thanks Eurobricks!

Edited by Captain Nemo

Looks VERY good! I feel like i am watching an episode of the old Batman TV series with Adam West or something, this transports you straight back to that area!

The laser beams! For some reason I just can't get over how cool they look. :grin: The layout of the MOC is great as well as your use of the various parts to decorate the museum.