xwingyoda

What are your projects ??

Nice layout Alex54, although I'm not too fond of the castley building in the middle (not the corner one, that one's cool). It just looks too... Hogwartsy for me. :-/ Still, the rest is great! *y* *y*

Now my projects;

• A Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy vignette, with Arthur Dent, a newspaper, a packet of biscuits, and a cup of coffee.
  • Another whack-a-Batbrick vignette, he needs to be taught a lesson or two! This may even be a comic, depends when I get my new camera.
  • A good design for my skeleton-robot, inspired by Warhammer 40,000's Necron race. I might possibly include this in my post-Apoc MOC.
  • A post-Apoc MOC, featuring the resistance, led by me, co-led by Batbrick (yes, we're a team) on the fight for freedom and a safe world to live in. AKA killing the mutated and purging the unclean.
  • A generic First Person Shooter game styled 2 vs 2 Capture the Flag scene.

These all may take a while, and I might wait until I get my new camera 'till I post pics.

~Peace

Now that I just finsished my household competition entry (which I will post later) I shall start to think of the sigfig house for Hinckie's contets !! Like the other building I did, it will be modular ;-)

*yoda*

Nice layout Alex54, although I'm not too fond of the castley building in the middle (not the corner one, that one's cool). It just looks too... Hogwartsy for me. :-/ Still, the rest is great! *y* *y*

:-D That makes me laught! The "castle" in the corner is the second Hogwart castle with just few modifications, and the castley building in the middle is inspired by a real medieval building in my town! :-P

Anyway, thanks for you comment and good luck for all your projects!

Now that I just finsished my household competition entry (which I will post later) I shall start to think of the sigfig house for Hinckie's contets !! Like the other building I did, it will be modular ;-)

X-D I love that you've been lured over to the "Town side!" *wub* Will you be setting up a tabletown any time soon? *sweet*

X-D I love that you've been lured over to the "Town side!" *wub* Will you be setting up a tabletown any time soon? *sweet*

yeay yeay yeay its your bloody fault X-D Its also Unique Builder's |-/ Damn you both X-D

Seriously I don't have the room for a display table city |-/ (at least for now)

*yoda*

I'm working back on quite an old MOC - a vintage I would say

small_gothic_church.jpg

small_gothic_church_2.jpg

We (with my elder brother) did it as a alternate model of two LEGOLAND Castles (#375, the 1978's one !) - I am know learning how to manage with ldraw and POV to get some nice building instructions of it.

After that I will try to revamp it to include it in market street, as it is minifig scale |-/

Now my projects;
  • A Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy vignette, with Arthur Dent, a newspaper, a packet of biscuits, and a cup of coffee.
  • Another whack-a-Batbrick vignette, he needs to be taught a lesson or two! This may even be a comic, depends when I get my new camera.
  • A good design for my skeleton-robot, inspired by Warhammer 40,000's Necron race. I might possibly include this in my post-Apoc MOC.
  • A post-Apoc MOC, featuring the resistance, led by me, co-led by Batbrick (yes, we're a team) on the fight for freedom and a safe world to live in. AKA killing the mutated and purging the unclean.

These all may take a while, and I might wait until I get my new camera 'till I post pics.

~Peace

Sounds awesome! I mean, er.........I will defeat you! *skull*

You seem to have a love affair with Vignettes iamded! :-P

Good to see we get to be a team (in his upcoming post-apoc MOC) for once!

And I get to be in the Capture the Flag too! :'-) I'm popular/unpopular enough to be in something! :-D

Heres my stuff I'm working on:

• My Sigfig House entry, it is almost halfway finished, and iamded is in it!
  • Another post-apoc MOC. This one is going to include mutants and undead, I will be in it, sorry iamded, you miss out!
  • A bunch of "Last Stand" MOCs using various themes like Vikings, Aquaraiders, Castle Soldiers, Batman and Me. iamded is in this one, he's a villain!
  • Maybe a mech, I haven't tried building one before but I have some cool Ideas and think it could work. iamded and me will be in it!
  • And maybe a review of a set I own, as an excuse for a comic featuring me and iamded! Gee, he sure likes to turn up in a lot of my stuff!

Well, thats it! Can't wait to get them done!

Batbrick-has-a-lot-of-MOCing-to-do Away! >:-)

Almost forgot, I am remaking the old DinoAttack sets with jets, ships, and more!

Edited by ~VBBN~

Heres my stuff I'm working on:
  • My Sigfig House entry, it is almost halfway finished, and iamded is in it!
  • Another post-apoc MOC. This one is going to include mutants and undead, I will be in it, sorry iamded, you miss out!
  • A bunch of "Last Stand" MOCs using various themes like Vikings, Aquaraiders, Castle Soldiers, Batman and Me. iamded is in this one, he's a villain!
  • Maybe a mech, I haven't tried building one before but I have some cool Ideas and think it could work. iamded and me will be in it!
  • And maybe a review of a set I own, as an excuse for a comic featuring me and iamded! Gee, he sure likes to turn up in a lot of my stuff!

Well, thats it! Can't wait to get them done!

Batbrick-has-a-lot-of-MOCing-to-do Away! >:-)

A villain?! Well, I'll be...

I must also add Sig-fig House to the list, I've got enough time to do it!

I also have to get revenge against Batbrick for pointing a cannon at me! >:-( :-D Don't worry, I have a bigger gun! >:-)

Looking forward to seeing your creations ~VBBN~!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

A villain?! Well, I'll be...

I must also add Sig-fig House to the list, I've got enough time to do it!

I also have to get revenge against Batbrick for pointing a cannon at me! >:-( :-D Don't worry, I have a bigger gun! >:-)

_________

Yes, a villain, and lots of offfense intended you suit the part perfectly! :-P

Glad to see you making your sigfig a house, better be good!

And to be fair, in the comic I was going to befriend you before you tore my face open with a shovel! X-O

Anyways, I might order a small rockraider set eventually, so I can make iamded's sigfig perfectly! Then destroy it! *skull*

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Ok since the APC failed horribly, so bad I started crying and immediately locked it away forever (obviously being sarcastic >:-) ) and seeing as Green Hair is pushing me to build a Pirate MOC I've just started building on a small brig. :-)

I've made a model very very loosely based (i.e. doesn't really look like that at all) on this. I'll post it soon after next week, when I should have my new camera. I've also made some minions for him, i.e. Skeletons with a robot gun arm. X-D I also made a robot with interchangeable arm pieces, like a flame-thrower, a tazer, and some weird guns, following Count Blockula's design, namely his encounter suit.

_________

Yes, a villain, and lots of offfense intended you suit the part perfectly! :-P

Glad to see you making your sigfig a house, better be good!

And to be fair, in the comic I was going to befriend you before you tore my face open with a shovel! X-O

Anyways, I might order a small rockraider set eventually, so I can make iamded's sigfig perfectly! Then destroy it! *skull*

You put three 'f's in offence, spelt it with an 's' instead of a 'c', and forgot to capitalise and hyphenate Rock-raider. So there, the only villain I am is the spelling correction villain! :-P

And you say you were going to befreind me? What, with a pick-axe? I'm not Trotsky... wait, that was an ice pick...

Oh, and I have 2 spare of my torsos, too bad air mail cost too much. X-D

~Peace

EDIT: I've made some more robo-skellies for my robo-skellie army. I think I'll cal them 'Zombots'. :-D I'm also working on a mech to counter them, I made some cool legs, but then went further than I planned on the feet and body, so I need to make new legs to support them, even though they were the reason I started in the first place. :-P

Edited by iamded

Well at the moment I've been planning to start a new castle project. It won't be one castle though, I'm planning two and other buildings here and there, also factions. It's all to do with a story I'm writing (I want to be an author).

Edited by Darkest Hope

Almost finished my house contest entry.

Also now I am to make a mech in the mecha contest! >:-) iamded will be in it (he pays me!) as my ally, and my robot blueprints (AKA-padpaper scribbles! :-D ) are looking pretty good.

my current projects are; An American-styled Ambulance, finishing my Pantserhouwitser and my entry for Hinckly's house contest. No spare time for me......and no time for evil homework! >:-)

Okay, so here's my progress:

I have finished my dockside resturant.

I have statrted the living quarters of the lighthouse.

I have started drawing plans for my Dino Attack and city School.

The Lighthouse and dockside resturant will be revealed in the begining of december.

Iamded: Glad to see you are looking foreward to them! X-D I'll tell ya when I finsh them.

Here are some details on the dockside resturant:

Set Name: Mario's Dockside Resturant

Set Number: 8167

Pieces: 347

Price: $34.99

Description: Fast-food is at a new level! Mario's is a resturant where you can walk in, OR grab food straight from the dock through a window, right at road level! This exclusive set includes a custom oven a fully detailed interior dinig area with tables, windows, posters on the walls and more, plus a fully equiped kitchen with custom grills and an oven, and also supplies, tons of acsessories, an order taking counter, and more! Includes Mario(custom French minifig made by me), and two customers!

As a first year film student, I have less spare time than I'd like. But in the time I do have, I'm working on a short brickfilm. 'Baron Honeymint and the Keys of Death' will be about (you've guessed it) baron Honeymint in his quest for the keys of Death.

Some early photos of characters and hopefully soon locations / vehicles / other stuff can be found at my FlickR site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spielbrick/

Currently (still) working on the Batcave shelf, and I've got a large Arkham and a Neighbourhood contest entry to actualy start. Oh, and some more work on an ongoing Exo-Force project, and some more mini-vigs.

And I've got a few things that're waiting for photography, and have been for ages.

I am making a Ecil Santaclaus Carriage of the Prison Carriage. *wacko*

Currently searching for inspiration or ideas for new mocs to create |-/

Im thinking some sort of base or barracks next for some troops. :-$ But when I start building, ya never know. :-|

Currently searching for inspiration or ideas for new mocs to create |-/

Im thinking some sort of base or barracks next for some troops. :-$ But when I start building, ya never know. :-|

I'm doing the same thing, searching on Brickshelf for some inspiration.

Come on people, I need some inspiration!

*sweet*

spirit-ocean.jpg

Making that out of LEGO. It's a moon ghost from Avatar, Aang becomes this creature when the moon is gone and the waterbenders don't have powers. I do not have the right bricks, i'm making it first with te pc and later with the bricks i'm going to order.

what I'm working on at the moment is a minifig scale Lotus caterham seven ( *wub* one of my favourite cars *wub* )

work has undergone and it aint looking too bad. It's my first yellow car I've ever made :-D

-Benk