Someonenamedjon

Best and cheapest place to buy lego wheels

@ Someonenamedjon: Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic: The "best place" is Bricklink.com -- those Lego 54120 balloon tires are available here. Pick the Bricklink store you want!

54120.jpg

Your local RC stores spare parts section? It's not lego, but should offer tires that will fit your rims. Just bring one in and try them on.

Bricklink is good but shipping is disgustingly expensive if you live in Scotland...

More expensive than the rest of the UK? If so, I had no idea.

Bricklink is good but shipping is disgustingly expensive if you live in Scotland...

I've sent over 50 orders from England to Scotland, and never had to charge a penny more than to anywhere else in the UK. Up to 750g is only £2.70 with Royal Mail.

Whaaaaaa! When I tried to order 4 of the largest wheels in black it came to around £14 something but shipping was over £16! I think it was because it was from Germany although every shop with those wheels was from germany. :(

I see that those wheels becam very cheap after 9398 came out. I remember them being over 10 euro per piece and not that many shops had decent quantity for lets say 8 wheel truck.

Postage is expensive yes, but those are big wheels and require large package.

I see that those wheels becam very cheap after 9398 came out. I remember them being over 10 euro per piece and not that many shops had decent quantity for lets say 8 wheel truck.

You can thank 2 things for that:

A) Power Puller wheels were even higher and these were cheap in comparrison

B) Han's 6x6 Articulated Dumper. I (known for my decisive purchases) actually purchased them at those higher prices last year just so I could get a set, and of course this was before we knew that they were coming back out.

I bought 4 black wheels for my unimog , I think they were €20 new.

They look so much better though :)

Power puller wheels and tires and around €30 each crazy! Glad i have 4 now.