Sign in to follow this  
Brickington

Index: EB Licensed Forum Contests

I was bored and I love making this awesome site better, so I thought I would index all of this forum's contest. Let me know what I can do to make it better or if I missed something. I sorted it by date

Design your own Indy Movie

Harry Potter Winter Break Contest

Potterize Your Avatar

Lego Prince of Persia Month

Harry Potter Original Wizard Contest

Eurobricks LEGO Batman Contest

Super Heroes Month

I would appreciate feedback. Not bad for a start, eh? :grin:

Edited by Brickington

I'm not entirely sure that this "index" is warranted, especially when your last of five links is just a link to an Index that Cornelius already did all the hard work on. But nice try any how. :classic:

I'm not entirely sure that this "index" is warranted, especially when your last of five links is just a link to an Index that Cornelius already did all the hard work on. But nice try any how. :classic:

Oh, I give Cornelius all of the credit, i just thought that the forum was missing a contest index.

Nice idea, but this index is far from complete. So far it only covers the last two years. You are still missing PoP Month, Batman Month, and the Design your own Indy Movie Contest for example. Once this is complete, it will make a nice resource.

Best to leave the indexing to the forum's moderator. If you're going to take his work from him, it may be seen as pretentious or stepping on his toes.

Nice idea, but this index is far from complete. So far it only covers the last two years. You are still missing PoP Month, Batman Month, and the Design your own Indy Movie Contest for example. Once this is complete, it will make a nice resource.

I made the changes, but I couldn't find Batman Month.

Best to leave the indexing to the forum's moderator. If you're going to take his work from him, it may be seen as pretentious or stepping on his toes.

As I said, I am sorry and never meant it to be that way. :sceptic: