Si-MOCs

Sci-Fi Month Winners!

Congratulations to all winners, and thank you very much Si-MOCs for a great contest :classic:

Wow, thanks to all who voted and congrats to the other winners! It was a great month with a ton of great entries; thanks to Simon for putting on an awesome batch of contests.

Good thing you extended the winners to top 6 instead of top 3, I just barely made it. :P

Thank you everyone who spent some of your precious votes on my entry, and thank you Simon for hosting such a great contest. :D

Edited by 4estFeller

Big thanks to those voted for me and congratulations to all the winners ! It's been a great month, with lots of great entries and lots of fun ! :laugh:

A huge thanks to EB staff and Si-MOCs to organize this successful contest !

Well done to all the entries :thumbup: :thumbup: Too many good entries and not enough votes though... :angry:

Edited by CamelBoy68

Congratulation to all the winers!

And to the EB staff, without whom this contest would not have been, thanks for the organisation and the nice prizes.

It was a funny month!

Wow thanks guys, in all honesty i really thought i would be lucky to make the top 5, let alone second i'm still very new to the site so thank yo for the warm reception. To anyone i beat out, my appologies, but you should really blame simon for that, it was his fantastic fapc poster that got me interested. Well done to all involved, great contest with lots of creative fun entries. And congrats to zane and cmadison, loved your entries especially

Great contest! congratulation to all the winners and all the entries!

Thanks to EB staff for set up this excellent competition!

I see I was able to squeeze in to top 6th :cry_happy:. Thanks Si-Mocs for hosting this awesome contest that made me have all this fun ideas. And thanks to everyone who voted for my entries :sweet:.

And of course, congratulations to all the winners!

Now that's what I call good news, everyone! :sweet: Wow, 2nd place in two contests! I am quite honored considering how great all the other entries were! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and congrats to my fellow winners. And special thanks to Si and everyone who made this great month possible!

Congrats to the winners! There were so many fantastic entries to choose from, and all that participated did a fantastic job I think. :thumbup:

And also Si-MOCs who put in a ton of work to make this an awesome month! :classic:

NO!!!!!, I wanted to enter, but my wi fi was down on the day I was going to post my entry :cry2:

P.S. congrats to all the winners

Edited by Debricker

Great job everyone! This was an excellent turnout - a large quantity of high-quality MOCs! :wub: Congrats to the winners and a job well done on running the contest and other festivities Si-MOCs!

For those that won CMF's, I went out to the store and got some Robots and Alien Troopers... and can swap those in if anyone wants....

As for all the kudos, you shouldn't thank EB Staff, thank the contestants who pummeled us with great build after great build. Without them this month would have been sads-ville.

Sci-fi is not really my comfort zone and I am both delighted and honored to end-up in the top 10 of the FAPC, a huge thanks to anyone who voted for my little froggies scene!

You should consider building in Sci-Fi more often :wink:

I've noticed traditionally non-sci-fiers usually build really neat stuff as they approach Sci-Fi very differently than the regular Sci-Fi builders. Just take a look at the winners, a lot of those builders aren't known for their Sci-Fi.

Moral of the story: Everyone should build more Sci-Fi :grin:

Wow thanks guys, in all honesty i really thought i would be lucky to make the top 5, let alone second i'm still very new to the site so thank yo for the warm reception. To anyone i beat out, my appologies, but you should really blame simon for that, it was his fantastic fapc poster that got me interested.

Why does everyone always blame me? :cry_sad:

Wow, great contest! Congratulations to the winners and to you Si for pulling all this off!

Didn't quite make the winners circle but honestly I just loved all the awesome entries to both categories!

Congratz to the winners!!!

But also congratz to everyone who entered and to Sci-Mocs for hosting this!

It's not true, "Rolf" hated a lot of these entires, because they all beat me! :devil:

Congrats. :blush::thumbup:

Congratulations to all winners, and to all the rest of us for participating, and thanks to Sci-MOCs and all Sci-Fi MODs for hosting this competition. It was fun. And seeing the amount of builds presented it seems the competition inspired a lot of people.

Pitty that due to other obligations I only had time to enter one catagory, and was to late to vote.. :-( , though I don't think my votes would have changed the final result.

Looking forward to the next one.