Sign in to follow this  
Toa_Of_Justice

[MOC] Samurai X's Power Suit, 2013 Edition

I have revamped Samurai X's Power Suit in 2013. It now features new hands, additional weapons, and an upgraded rocket pack with greater flexibility.

Click any picture to enlarge it.

s_01_front_pose.jpg

s_02_right_action.jpg

s_03_left_action.jpg

s_04_back_rocket_pack_retracted.jpg

Here's the rocket pack.

s_05_back_rocket_pack_deployed.jpg

The rocket pack has been deployed. Plus, I added flames! :devil: (Note: Only the type of flame with the base rim will fit inside the rocket elements.)

s_06_back_rocket_pack_rotated.jpg

The rockets can now move in multiple directions.

s_07_hands.jpg

The hands can rotate at the wrists, and the fingers can move.

s_08_weapons.jpg

Each of the weapons now connects to the hands via Technic elements.

s_09_weapons_switched.jpg

My connection design allows the weapons to be switched around.

Download the LXF file of this model, or check out the Brickshelf gallery when it's public.

Thanks to Cat's Cache for providing the additional pieces I used in this revamp! :wink:

-Toa Of Justice

Very sleek design. Not very clunky at all, and I love the boosters, even if they look a little small (But otherwise they'd look jumbo and throw off the model completely)

That looks great. Like a cross between Kai's Fire Mech and the official Samurai Mech. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Thanks, both of you! :classic:

Very sleek design. Not very clunky at all, and I love the boosters, even if they look a little small (But otherwise they'd look jumbo and throw off the model completely)

I agree. Also, if they were bigger they wouldn't have as much room to move around.

That looks great. Like a cross between Kai's Fire Mech and the official Samurai Mech. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I was inspired by both of those models when I made this revamp. My model is not for sale though. :tongue:

-Toa Of Justice

5 hours ago, CT-5503 said:

The original set is good

This is a six year old thread. Please think twice about replying, or use the Provided Thread to comment on MOCs that are so old.

5 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

This is a six year old thread. Please think twice about replying, or use the Provided Thread to comment on MOCs that are so old.

I only did it so I could get up to 10 posts and message someone. I'm new around here.

Just now, CT-5503 said:

I only did it so I could get up to 10 posts and message someone. I'm new around here.

That too is something discouraged, if not against the rules. There are hundreds of more active and new topics created in the last month you could engage in to reach a ten post count. It was all outlined in the guidelines and FAQ for new members.