Sign in to follow this  
daystar

MOC Tiffany corner modular

Hello~ and goodbye~

This will be my last post.

Cuz I realized that nobody concerns MOC lego.

Anyhow goodluck 2 u all~ ^^

jewelrycafecorner001.png

jewelrycafecorner002.png

jewelrycafecorner013.png

jewelrycafecorner004.png

jewelrycafecornerv004.png

jewelrycafecorner012.png

Now that's got some serious bling on it 'daystar' and don't make it your last post dude.....sometimes people to take their time to respond to topics....I have the same problem sometimes. :wink:

Stick around and Brick On 'daystar' ! :classic:

It's a bit busy for my taste but major respect to you for the work you have put into this build!! I really love the round tower on the top story, the way you have finished it off is really well done!! And the piece count on this must be enormous, you have certainly created an amazing building! Will you ever try to brick build it?

I hope you do post again (I know how you feel tho), happy building anyhow :laugh:

Good to hear! Never give up on your passions. There is certainly a lot of creativity here. Must've taken a long time to get the renders done. :tongue:

There's some interesting techniques you've got going on and that facade is impressive!

It has to be Brick built!

Dear Daystar. I am glad you didn't give up on us. Welcome back my friend. I for one love MOC's of modular buildings, as i like to build them to, but do not posess the expertise and creativity needed to make these MOC's, so i like to watch other people's models and try to recreate them, using sometimes things of my own. That's why people like you are so much needed, because i know there are a lot of other people out there (here) who are like me.

On your model. I love the pavement you did. Not the usual dark grey tiles, mixed with some other colors. No you did something completely different (now i sound like Monty Phyton). The gifts on the facade are very well made, as are the juwels in the windowdisplay. It is very colorfull and you used so many snot technics it made my head spin. But all in all, i like your building very much and i am anxious the find out if you are planning to make an interiour. If it is anything like the exteriour......

There is so much of everything in this MOC it is hard to spot all ideas inbuilt. You could easily made at least two buildings still beeing interesting.

And don't give up on bricks man. For me comments are not that inportant, I build for my fun not for reckognition.

The tower looks good by itself, too. Almost like it could be used in historic or another building genre. It looks fantastic with all those colors! :thumbup:

Dear Daystar. Is there a posibility that you can give us (me) the LDD of this so very beautifull building. Now i have seen an inside look of it, i am even more impressed. I have seen your blog too, and i loved it al lt. There are so much miniatures, it made my head spin. But this Modular takes it all, and while you offered the LDD for the miniatures on your blog, the LDD for this modular was not there. So if you would be so very kind, my friend. I know for sure, many of us would like to recreate this.

Daystar... I tried posting on your blog, but, yeah, didn't work.

I voted for your Castle mini-modular idea, my friend. It is an absolutely brilliant idea. Like the Minifig series, Lego could put out new additions to the Castle or its village and people who like to "army build" would eat them up! Some of us cannot afford to buy the Lego Modular Buildings in minifig scale and can't create our own that don't look horrible. Plus I'm not sure I have room to build an entire kingdom or city the way I would like to. Mini it!

You should make instructions on your stuff because I would build me a kingdom the likes of which would never fit in my house anywhere!!! Might be time to move.

Keep building, you're good.

The Toweled Avenger