Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

WIP: Local supermarket

Hi all

I have been working on a small supermarket, and so far, I think it turned out alright. Unfortunately, I am at my wits end, as to what to put on top of it.

So far, I have only built a small staircase. Not sure if I want to keep it. I was thinking to add a small office, or perhaps a penthouse with a balcony or something but I haven't agreed with myself about that yet. All ideas and suggestions are welcome.

img_1892.jpg

In front of the supermarket I have built an ATM and a small hook for the dogs. The supermarket has sliding doors, which actually turned out better than I expected.

So far, I have put in a few interior details, but nothing spectacular. In the back, there is a big oven for freshly baked bread.

img_1879.jpg

Thank you for looking. All comments are welcome!

Best regards

Bregir

Not bad so far, I feel you only need one light post.....interesting ATM design, I must say it's more a mini-mart than a supermarket in modular form. :wink:

Keep going and Brick On 'Bregir' ! :classic:

Oh, yes the lamp posts - I should have removed those before taking the pictures - They were parked there temporarily for convenience ;)

Thank you for your kind words - and yes, a mini-mart was the word I was looking for! ;)

I will return to this project when the church is closer to finished.

May the bricks be with you