Hi everyone!

As a result of the rebuild of my emergency vehicles I also finished a little emergency station. This areal has got a large dual garage for two ambulances and another one for the emergency car driven by the doctor. The structure has some room for the personnel. You can find a small kitchen, a computer workstation, a rest room and of course a toilet. So the doctor and his paramedics can do some acitivities beside all the actions. A little kitten from a neighbor comes around from time to time...

The Farnheim Fire Department had formed a new rescue concept for the 21st century back in 1998. It implied to build three different Emergency Stations strategically sited throughout the municipal area. The goal was and now is to reduce the way to the scene significantly - and save lives. This station was built in 2005 and can be found in northern area of the city.

So, that's all with that little (fictional) history of that building. Hope you like it. Here are the pictures...

rw02.jpg

rw04.jpg

rw06.jpg

rw17.jpg

rw07.jpg

rw08.jpg

rw09.jpg

rw13.jpg

rw15.jpg

rw16.jpg

rw18.jpg

rw20.jpg

Thanks for watching. C&C welcome as always...

Best regards,

Farnheim

Looks like a real set, only better. There are lots of great details here, but my favourite parts are the stretcher and the awning above the path.

saw your MOC already at 1000steine forum ;) Nice work, I'm wondering though if ambulances often need to yield (since they are emergency vehicles and with whistles and bells have priority).

I really liked the vehicles, and I also really like that building. Well done!

(since they are emergency vehicles and with whistles and bells have priority).

Usually they start the siren a few hundreds of meter after leaving the base. Or else for neighbours it would be painful. At least in Belgium, from what I remember. I do not know if it works the same everywhere though. But I work near a fire station and indeed they do not often put the siren when leaving.

Edited by antp

Impressive. This is what the new city fire station should of looked like. I like its very modern appearance and the big drive way.

Awesome emergency station! I like the exterior, but the interior... It's so full of details!

Nice station for those cool-looking 4-wide vehicles!

Thank you all very much for kind comments. I'm flattered and I appreciate it very much. :blush:

@ lightningtiger: I have (a little) one. I could post some pictures of it later.

@ JopieK: It is also in Germany like "antp" said (especially during nighttimes) and of course to yield just means to pay attention of the traffic, 'cause there are sometimes roadusers who don't care about what happen around them.

You've captured all the little details well, and I like this a lot. The little thing that stands out the most to me for some reason and that I absolutely love is the flag - I wish the American flag was as easy to do in LEGO. Sehr schöne!

This is exquisite. Fantastic details. Whole building is very well conceived. My compliments.

Very nice! A perfect combination of classic building style and modern details (the interior is especially good...and I like the little German flag!) Great work!