DarkSurgeXL

Legends of Chima future tribes ideas.

I second the Duck Billed Platypus they would be an excellent choice!

If we are looking to insects, how about and Ant or Termite tribe, seeing as those sort of things are in nests and have soldier and a Queen already in the real world!

As one guy already said, i would love to see a parrot tribe. (I'd die of happieness if that came true.) There are so many varieties I could go on about, but I will point to three of them (Two traditionial and one not so much.

My favorite kind is the Hyacinth Macaw. (Pictures are too large to post.) but the more well known kinds are the Scarlet Macaw and the Blue-and-gold Macaws.

A misread of the word Hyacinth in the above tekst gave me an idea for a new tribe: the Hyena Tribe!

I would really, really like to see the following tribes in the world of Chima:

1. Lions -- good :sweet::thumbup: (done)

2. Tigers -- bad

3. Crocodiles :wub_drool::thumbup: -- bad :thumbdown::cry_sad::cry3::damn::wall::ugh::enough: (unless Cragger, Crominus, Crunket and some of the other Crocodiles turn good before too many episodes have passed :look:) (done)

And either:

4.a. Alligators :wub_drool::thumbup: (only if all of the Crocodiles remain bad through most or all of the TV series, them including Cragger, Crominus and Crunket :thumbdown:, otherwise this tribe would not be necessary for LEGO to release) -- good :wub_drool::thumbup: (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe :sing:; we badly need more than just one underwater tribe :sing:, and I'll figuratively very much die happy here if LEGO made this animal tribe, as a good reptilian tribe to counterpart the Crocodile tribe :iamded_lol:, should all of the Crocodiles remain bad through most or all of the TV series! :wink: )

Or:

4.b. Snakes :wub_drool::thumbup: (only if at least some of the Crocodiles, especially Crominus, Crunket and Cragger, if not most or even all of them (though I seriously doubt that Crooler will ever turn good ( *huh* ) in character in any of the episodes of the TV series and will probably remain bad right through the end of the very last episode of the TV series) turn good in character way, way before the end of the TV series of Legends of Chima :laugh_hard:; otherwise this tribe would not be necessary for LEGO to release, but the Alligators, as the good characters to counterpart the bad Crocodiles, would need to be released by LEGO instead :laugh_hard:) -- bad :pirate_skel1::devil_laugh:

5. Eagles :sceptic: -- good :shrug_oh_well: (done)

6. Ravens :sick::thumbdown: -- bad (done)

7. Wolves :sick::thumbdown: -- bad (done)

8. Foxes :classic: -- good :sweet: (nearly confirmed by me in a different post in another thread!) (done)

9. Gorillas :classic::thumbup: -- good (done)

10. Monkeys -- bad

11. Rhinoceroses :wub::thumbup: -- probably bad :cry_sad::cry3::damn::wall::ugh::enough::thumbdown: but I am not sure about this, so only time will tell us? :look: (done)

12. Elephants -- (?) (done? :look:) (only if the Rhinoceroses are good, otherwise good if the Rhinoceroses are bad)

13. Bears -- probably bad but I am not sure about this? :look: (done)

14. Pandas -- good (only if the Bears are bad, otherwise bad if the Bears are good)

15. Skunks -- good (nearly confired by me in a different post in another thread!) (done)

16. ? -- good (only if the Skunks are bad, otherwise bad if the Skunks are good)

17. Sharks :grin_wub::shark::thumbup: -- bad :pirate_skel1::devil_laugh: (We badly need more than just one underwater tribe!)

18. Whales -- good (We badly need more than just one underwater tribe! :sing: )

19. Beavers/Porcupines -- good (? :look:) (done? :look:)

20. Hedgehogs -- bad (only if the Beavers/Porcupines are good, otherwise good if the Beavers/Porcupines are bad)

21. Bees :sadnew: -- good (We need at least one or two insect tribes! :sing:)

22. Wasps :sick: -- bad (We need at least one or two insect tribes! :sing:)

And either:

23.a. Dragons (with wings) :dhappy::wub_drool::thumbup: -- good :wub_drool: (or neutral :classic:) (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe :sing:, and I would figuratively very much die happy here, if LEGO releases this animal

tribe! :iamded_lol:)

24.a. Bats -- bad (as a counter part to the good Dragons), or Owls -- neutral (if the Dragons are neutral)

Or:

23.b. East Asian (think Chinese (Lung)) Dragon :dhappy::wub_drool::thumbup: -- good :wub_drool: (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe, and I would figuratively very much die happy here, if LEGO were to release this animal tribe! :iamded_lol:)

24.b. Western (think European) Dragon :dangry::wub_drool::thumbup: -- bad :pirate_skel1::devil_laugh: (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe, and I would figuratively very much die happy here, if LEGO were to release this animal tribe! :iamded_lol:).

Thus, there's 24 tribes in total!

There is a major edit: I added a lot more emotion face symbols and corrected some information on the Fox, Bear, Skunk and Rhinoceros tribes in terms of whether they are good or bad in character, as well as some grammer, formating and sentence structure correctons.

Edited by Good Cragger Fan

What about a Chimera Tribe? That's pretty much what mix-and-matching of fig parts would make anyway, might as well make official figs.

Also, a goat tribe, a shrimp :laugh: tribe or an octopus tribe would be interesting.

I would like to see a duck tribe. But actually, it took me a while to think of one I wanted. Chima has all the tribes it needs IMO. Add anymore, and it will get confusing. Like Bionicle, but even more confusing because a whole tribe basically look the same.

I personally think it would be neat if we had some Chima tribes based on mythical creatures, Dragons or Griffons could be cool. :laugh:

I could not possibly agree with you any more than I do so now!

I personally think it would be neat if we had some Chima tribes based on mythical creatures, Dragons or Griffons could be cool. :laugh:

Personally, I like the "real animals evolved by means of magic mineral", and would prefer to keep it that way instead of mucking things up with mythological creatures. After all, the real world has plenty of fantastic animals to mine for tribes, right? ;) I'd like to see turtle/tortoise, seal, otter, tiger, bat, and more tribes before things like dragons or chimeras. In fact, using Serpentine from Ninjago and the Squid Warrior from Atlantis and Kranxx, Rench, Squidman, and Squidtron from Space Police III to make Snake and Squid tribes. (Turning ZX ninja armor backwards and inserting a trans-light-blue stud into the sword holder circle simulates the Chi armor and allows for heads with a neck going down the back, like Serpentine heads, to attach still). Although, I wouldn't object to Laval and Eris founding a Griffon tribe, if you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge.

Personally, I like the "real animals evolved by means of magic mineral", and would prefer to keep it that way instead of mucking things up with mythological creatures. After all, the real world has plenty of fantastic animals to mine for tribes, right? ;) I'd like to see turtle/tortoise, seal, otter, tiger, bat, and more tribes before things like dragons or chimeras. In fact, using Serpentine from Ninjago and the Squid Warrior from Atlantis and Kranxx, Rench, Squidman, and Squidtron from Space Police III to make Snake and Squid tribes. (Turning ZX ninja armor backwards and inserting a trans-light-blue stud into the sword holder circle simulates the Chi armor and allows for heads with a neck going down the back, like Serpentine heads, to attach still). Although, I wouldn't object to Laval and Eris founding a Griffon tribe, if you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge.

This is why Alligators, or even turtles, would be the perfect addition to the animal warrior tribes in the land of Chima for four reasons:

1. The animals that are in question here exists in the real world in the present day, and thus they are not mythicalogical animals nor extinct ones.

2. The animals that are in question here are just as home underwater as it is on land (just like the Crocodiles), and therefore, they can fight effectively in underwater and surface water battles against the Crocodiles, whereas the existing good tribes cannot fight effectively do these things, especially Laval (he cannot swim at all! :sing:) and the other Lion tribe members.

3. They are reptiles :wub_drool: (just like the Crocodiles)!

4. Thie animals that are in question here would, thus, be perfect candidates as proper counterparts to the Crocodiles :sing:, who are (currently) the villains (along with the Wolves, Ravens and, quite possibly, the Rhinoceroses and Bears), and would be the heros (along with the Lions, Eagles, Gorillas and, probably the Foxes and Skunks). :wink:

Orca/Dolphin/Whale mermaid/merman tribe (Good)

Shark mermaid/merman tribe (Bad)

Owl flying tribe (Good)

Bats or Vultures flying tribe (Bad)

Bear tribe (Good)

Bull tribe (Bad)

Bulls would be nice, as a good or neutral tribe(EDIT: Maybe they could be temple guardians of some kind?), and monkeys as a mischievous tribe 'all for themselves'. They wouldn't be sided with the crocs or the lions, good or bad, but they would work to sabotage both side's plans.

I know it's not likely, given their tech and the fact that they themselves are animals, but do you think a bull or giant pig steed thing could be made to pull carts around? Wouldn't really count as a tribe animal, more like an animal the tribe people breed and use daily.

EDIT: Just had another idea.

The idea for a Walrus tribe has been mentioned before, but what if(because they live around water) the Walrus tribe was in fact a band of Walrus-pirates? How cool would that be?

Edited by Cirkit

Bulls would be nice, as a good or neutral tribe(EDIT: Maybe they could be temple guardians of some kind?), and monkeys as a mischievous tribe 'all for themselves'. They wouldn't be sided with the crocs or the lions, good or bad, but they would work to sabotage both side's plans.

I know it's not likely, given their tech and the fact that they themselves are animals, but do you think a bull or giant pig steed thing could be made to pull carts around? Wouldn't really count as a tribe animal, more like an animal the tribe people breed and use daily.

EDIT: Just had another idea.

The idea for a Walrus tribe has been mentioned before, but what if(because they live around water) the Walrus tribe was in fact a band of Walrus-pirates? How cool would that be?

Ha ha, because walruses live in the north where it's cold. Ha ha! Um, sorry. I'd love to see walruses as an aquatic counterpart to the Raven's 'sky pirate' schtick, but I think we need an airborne Raven pirate ship before we start introducing more pirate tribes! :D

I would really, really like to see the following tribes in the world of Chima:

1. Lions -- good :sweet::thumbup: (done)

2. Tigers -- bad

3. Crocodiles :wub_drool::thumbup: -- bad :thumbdown::cry_sad::cry3::damn::wall::ugh::enough: (unless Cragger, Crominus, Crunket and some of the other Crocodiles turn good before too many episodes have passed :look:) (done)

And either:

4.a. Alligators :wub_drool::thumbup: (only if all of the Crocodiles remain bad through most or all of the TV series, them including Cragger, Crominus and Crunket :thumbdown:, otherwise this tribe would not be necessary for LEGO to release) -- good :wub_drool::thumbup: (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe :sing:; we badly need more than just one underwater tribe :sing:, and I'll figuratively very much die happy here if LEGO made this animal tribe, as a good reptilian tribe to counterpart the Crocodile tribe :iamded_lol:, should all of the Crocodiles remain bad through most or all of the TV series! :wink: )

Or:

4.b. Snakes :wub_drool::thumbup: (only if at least some of the Crocodiles, especially Crominus, Crunket and Cragger, if not most or even all of them (though I seriously doubt that Crooler will ever turn good ( *huh* ) in character in any of the episodes of the TV series and will probably remain bad right through the end of the very last episode of the TV series) turn good in character way, way before the end of the TV series of Legends of Chima :laugh_hard:; otherwise this tribe would not be necessary for LEGO to release, but the Alligators, as the good characters to counterpart the bad Crocodiles, would need to be released by LEGO instead :laugh_hard:) -- bad :pirate_skel1::devil_laugh:

5. Eagles :sceptic: -- good :shrug_oh_well: (done)

6. Ravens :sick::thumbdown: -- bad (done)

7. Wolves :sick::thumbdown: -- bad (done)

8. Foxes :classic: -- good :sweet: (nearly confirmed by me in a different post in another thread!) (done)

9. Gorillas :classic::thumbup: -- good (done)

10. Monkeys -- bad

11. Rhinoceroses :wub::thumbup: -- probably bad :cry_sad::cry3::damn::wall::ugh::enough::thumbdown: but I am not sure about this, so only time will tell us? :look: (done)

12. Elephants -- (?) (done? :look:) (only if the Rhinoceroses are good, otherwise good if the Rhinoceroses are bad)

13. Bears -- probably bad but I am not sure about this? :look: (done)

14. Pandas -- good (only if the Bears are bad, otherwise bad if the Bears are good)

15. Skunks -- good (nearly confired by me in a different post in another thread!) (done)

16. ? -- good (only if the Skunks are bad, otherwise bad if the Skunks are good)

17. Sharks :grin_wub::shark::thumbup: -- bad :pirate_skel1::devil_laugh: (We badly need more than just one underwater tribe!)

18. Whales -- good (We badly need more than just one underwater tribe! :sing: )

19. Beavers/Porcupines -- good (? :look:) (done? :look:)

20. Hedgehogs -- bad (only if the Beavers/Porcupines are good, otherwise good if the Beavers/Porcupines are bad)

21. Bees :sadnew: -- good (We need at least one or two insect tribes! :sing:)

22. Wasps :sick: -- bad (We need at least one or two insect tribes! :sing:)

And either:

23.a. Dragons (with wings) :dhappy::wub_drool::thumbup: -- good :wub_drool: (or neutral :classic:) (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe :sing:, and I would figuratively very much die happy here, if LEGO releases this animal

tribe! :iamded_lol:)

24.a. Bats -- bad (as a counter part to the good Dragons), or Owls -- neutral (if the Dragons are neutral)

Or:

23.b. East Asian (think Chinese (Lung)) Dragon :dhappy::wub_drool::thumbup: -- good :wub_drool: (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe, and I would figuratively very much die happy here, if LEGO were to release this animal tribe! :iamded_lol:)

24.b. Western (think European) Dragon :dangry::wub_drool::thumbup: -- bad :pirate_skel1::devil_laugh: (We badly need more than just one reptilian tribe, and I would figuratively very much die happy here, if LEGO were to release this animal tribe! :iamded_lol:).

Thus, there's 24 tribes in total!

There is a major edit: I added a lot more emotion face symbols and corrected some information on the Fox, Bear, Skunk and Rhinoceros tribes in terms of whether they are good or bad in character, as well as some grammer, formating and sentence structure correctons.

Number 16 should be badgers 'cause they don't care. Overall, there should not be a "good" and "bad" category, the consumers should have the choice to decide who is on who's side. Although you have the freedom to do this already, I just wanted to say it. Maybe each wave could be a different tribe? Then LEGO would be more flexible in making more tribes.

Number 16 should be badgers 'cause they don't care. Overall, there should not be a "good" and "bad" category, the consumers should have the choice to decide who is on who's side. Although you have the freedom to do this already, I just wanted to say it. Maybe each wave could be a different tribe? Then LEGO would be more flexible in making more tribes.
I could not possibly agree with you more on this. However! (yes, there is a "however!"), the way in which the minifigures are designed by LEGO prevents from people (including children) in customising the Crocodiles so that they look good and heroic in personality and character (the eyes, mouth and the overall expressions of the Crocodiles' minifigure heads and crocodile head masks, as an example), as opposed to them looking rogue, evil and/or villain-like in personality and character. Therefore -- unless the LEGO Company releases, for example, alternate Crocodile minifigure heads and/or crocodlie head masks, especially an alternate Cragger minifigure head (neither of the sides of the dual-sided expression of the existing Cragger minifigure head are suitable for a good, heroic, pre-hipnotised-by-Crooler's-orchid Cragger look) and/or a Cragger crocodile head mask with an alternate expression that looks much less evil in look and more heroic in look, it including, but not limited to, a Crocodlie head mask print that has his father's (Crominus') Crocodile Crown helmet in being printed on it, which would look similar, but not identical to, Crominus' current Crocodile head mask print -- we cannot possibly have any of the Crocodiles (excluding Crooler) act the heroic part and look the heroic part in our MOCs and/or dioramas and/or vinettes as on how they are designed right now, and it would look silly, stupid and fake-looking there if we pretended that the Crocodiles look heroic in personality and character when they, in reality, look rogue and evil in personality and character. :wink: (I personally, figuratively, can't stand in them looking evil in character and personaltiy when I'm trying to protray them as heros and thus good characters (other than Crooler as, I would never, ever protray her as a good character, especially after what she did to her brother, Cragger! :angry:)).

As to what 'DraikNova' said in the post that is above this one, I can second that fact, which is very, very sad, unfortuantely here! :cry_sad:

Also, human tribe anyone? Sounds crazy, but it would be nice if Lions find a human tribe somewhere in the caves. Just kidding..

Planet of the Apes parody, anyone?

Here is the top of my list ones with thumbs up are must haves.

Tigers :thumbup:

Cheetah/panther

Pandas- :thumbup:

Boar/warthog

Racoon :thumbup:

Reptiles;

Frogs :thumbup:

Turtles :thumbup:

Lizards :thumbup:

Birds;

Penguins :thumbup:

Owls :thumbup:

I think there are too many tribes as is but a snail tribe and a dragon tribe would be interesting to see.

Once Chima is around for a few years, give me a whole wave of prehistoric tribes! Havethe characters open up a time rift or go to the center of the Earth or something.

T. Rexes and Ceratopsians, pterosaurs, a sabertooth tiger tribe.. Screw these boring present day animals!

Edited by Rez

Once Chima is around for a few years, give me a whole wave of prehistoric tribes! Havethe characters open up a time rift or go to the center of the Earth or something.

T. Rexes and Ceratopsians, pterosaurs, a sabertooth tiger tribe.. Screw these boring present day animals!

I would not mind at all if there is a Tyranosuaurus Rex, a Velociraptor and even a Sabertooth Tiger tribe -- so long as at least one of the carnivorious dinosaur tribes is on the good side, and the Sarbertooth Tiger tribe should be on the bad side, if there are no present-day type of tigers (or any other bad feline tribes for that matter) as an animal warrior tribe.