DarkSurgeXL

Legends of Chima future tribes ideas.

I'm not sure if we have such a topic or not, but if not I hope it will be appreciated.

So now we have 11+ tribes in Chima:

Lions

Crocodiles

Ravens

Wolves

Gorillas

Eagles

Bears

Rhinos

Skunks

Foxes

Beavers

I think that there are so many animal species in the world, that could be made as Chima minifigures, or at least they can appear in the TV series. I think a fish, or a tiger tribe would be neat :tongue:

Edited by DarkSurgeXL

It's only year 1, and we already have 10+ tribes, which is just too many too quickly.

That said I want to more aqua tribes, turtles is a great idea, some fish, or dolphins. :)

Penguins. Then I could die happily. :tongue:

Frogs and turtles would be neat too. Overall, I think we have enough mammals for now: I'd like to see more birds, amphibians and reptiles.

Frogs are an awesome idea!

Love the idea of penguins, and it would fit into the story. They live up in the snow (we get some none jungle sets) and haven't been part of the war, they just live in peace by themselves, but then something happens and they attack both sides. :)

My mistake =P

Also, human tribe anyone? Sounds crazy, but it would be nice if Lions find a human tribe somewhere in the caves. Just kidding.

Maybe an insect tribe? For example bee tribe on a good side, or a fly tribe on a bad side.

If you want to talk bugs, a wasp tribe could make for interesting baddies. (more so than a fly tribe)

Elephant (Good)

Tiger (Bad)

Zebra (Good)

Frog (Good)

Camel (Bad)

Penguin (Good)

Moose (Bad)

Toucan (Good)

Giraffe (Good)

Cheetah (Bad)

Panther (Bad)

Owl (Neutral, instead take on role of wise elders in mountains)

Panda (Good)

Boar (Bad)

Meerkat (Good)

Parrot (Good)

Ant (Bad)

Bat (Bad)

To be perfectly honest I could go on about this for a while if I wanted to.

Edited by Star Wars NutJob 69

You can add Otters to the massive list I made earlier. Sure they would be similar to Beavers, but I think it could still work well if done properly.

*EDIT* Also add Butterflies to the list. Like I said, I have dozens of ideas and could ramble on with loads of them for ages.

Star nosed Mole - Good

Ostrich - Good

Kangaroo - Good

Armadillo - Bad

Flamingo - Bad

Walrus - Bad

Star nosed Mole - Good

Ostrich - Good

Kangaroo - Good

Armadillo - Bad

Flamingo - Bad

Walrus - Bad

How could I forget such epic animals as those :blush: ? Anyways, this gives me yet another idea: a Seal tribe. I know we won't get very many of these, but I do seriously hope that LEGO gives us a few of them.

My mistake =P

Also, human tribe anyone? Sounds crazy, but it would be nice if Lions find a human tribe somewhere in the caves. Just kidding.

Maybe an insect tribe? For example bee tribe on a good side, or a fly tribe on a bad side.

No! Dung beetles! Dung beetles!

Let's see.....

Platypi

Dung beetles

Frogs

Fish

Sheep

Dogs

Kitties

Dolphins

Turtles

Marmots

Polar Bears

Alligators

Lizards

Chameleons

Owls

Caterpillars

GUINEA PIGS!!!! GUINEA PIGS!!!

ok, two other points. First, We could potentially create our own tribes with the Gorilla suit guy, Lizard suit guy, bunny suit guy, minotaur and bat person from CMF (Yes, I know gorilla is a confirmed tribe) and the shark men from atlantis and the ninjago snake people.

Second, I think that chima should be confirmed as the dystopic future of fabuland. Thus my suggestions would be...

Bear

Crocodile (done)

Panda

Racoon

Dogs

Bunny

Cat

Cow

Birds (done)

Elephant

Fox

Goat

Hippo

Lamb

Lion (Done)

Monkey

Mice

Pig

Horse

Walrus

Owls (can either be good or bad, depends if you play on the "wise bird" trope or the slightly less popular "creepy hunter of the night")

Toucans (good)

Hummingbirds (good)

Swans (good)

Penguins (good)

Kangaroos (good)

Cheetas (good)

Panthers (bad)

Tigers (bad)

HONEY BADGERS (badmegablocks)

Dolphins (good)

Hyenas (bad)

Grizzlies (bad)

Deers (good)

Frogs (good)

Chameleons (bad)

Iguanas (good)

Gliding lizards (bad)

Turtles (good)

I'm not sure if Lego would venture into insects. Aside from the fact it would sort of conflct with Galaxy Squad (that is, if GS continues into 2014), insects don't provide the same range of emotions other animals do.

And now for something really crazy- what about plant people?

Squirrel (Good)

Jaguar (Bad)

Canary (Good)

Rat (Bad)

Badger (Good)

Raccoon (Bad)

Rabbit (Good)

Killer Whale (Bad)

I'm not sure how long it is going to take before I finally run out of ideas. After all, there is such variety of animals on our planet that we could suggest for this LEGO theme. If we see any of the suggestions in this thread, the most realistic option IMO would be Elephants. I already have an idea of how they could be converted into creatures appropriate for the world of Chima. In fact, that is a limiting factor. We will only see animals that can be easily converted into creatures appropriate for the world of Chima.