Geo83

4.3.5 won't save on my Mac + no templates

Hi I have recently returned to using this software as I have a need now. I was prompted to download the update. I did so and all seemed well. Started creating and LDD crashed and couldn't save and gave me a long line of script if I showed details which I do not understand. Looked online for help and no joy. I tried a restart of my mac and also tried deleting LDD and re-installing that. I still have the same issue.

A secondary problem I have enconted there are no templates the section under all 3 catergories are empty.

Please help

Yes I have tried looking there first but I cannot find this particular problem. Can you specifically direct me? Link?

There are two links in the post I've linked to you: you have to click on the one about LDD Startup Problems (the first one in the post).

Anyway, my advise is to remove LDD, clean any LDD residue (profile folder or any other file scattered inside the computer) and than make a clean install again.

If this solution will not work, than probably the problem is in your PC, maybe the openGL libraries.

I've head about a problem due to an update of MacOS that prevent to enable the advanced graphics in LDD: maybe you are trying to enable it?

I don't know if this is the same problem, but I haven't seen it discussed here, either...

The latest version of LDD introduced an issue on Mac such that when you start LDD, it will crash if you click on one of the preview images of recent projects. A solution is to start a new project everytime you open LDD, then open your previous project by Command+O or from File->Open. Good luck!

The latest version of LDD introduced an issue on Mac such that when you start LDD, it will crash if you click on one of the preview images of recent projects. A solution is to start a new project everytime you open LDD, then open your previous project by Command+O or from File->Open. Good luck!

You can also just double-click the file you want to open instead of waiting for the 'welcome' screen to load.