Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

^^ Great job!

Did anyone else notice in the video that the arm of the one responsible to send off the brains to Makuhero City is similar to Black Phantom's arm? Just pointing it out. I don't think it's Von Nebula. Any thoughts on who that might be?

Oh wow, I didn't notice that.

It does look like BP's arm. No one else has black 4M shells on their lower arms, IIRC.

I really doubt Surge is a XL, on the other hand now that I look at him again those 3M shells on his lower arms do look trans yellow-fantastic. It looks like he's holding a weapon on his right hand.

Aside from the obvious tr blue shell, I can already see two all-new yellow recolours on Evo: EF robot arms and those lovely spike / fin pieces the 2.0 wave introduced. And it looks like he's going to feature a round shoulder pad on his right shoulder, like in Breakout. Oh, and the staff blades are connected to hinge pieces, like in Breakout Rocka's crossbrow.

I knew the Winter line was just a one-time slip up. Judging from those 4 sets we saw, Summer looks much stronger.

Edited by Shakar

You guys wanted screenpics? Here, have 43 screenpics from the trailer.

I'll take more screenpics later, I took pics of what I thought was important enough.

EDIT:

If he follows what the winter Heroes do, it's most likely a place to store his spear.

Thanks!

^^ Great job!

Oh wow, I didn't notice that.

It does look like BP's arm. No one else has black 4M shells on their lower arms, IIRC.

I really doubt Surge is a XL, on the other hand now that I look at him again those 3M shells on his lower arms do look trans yellow-fantastic. It looks like he's holding a weapon on his right hand.

I knew the Winter line was just a one-time slip up. Judging from those 4 sets we saw, Summer looks much stronger.

Well just like breakout a 2 part series, Here we go again!!!

Stormer couldn't just sit this one out, couldn't he?

Stormer himself is pretty cool. I see he has a trans-ice-blue version of the blade that Furno and Rocka have. It would seem he has new ice-cladding on his shoulders, they look neat, and he has flick-fire missiles back there behind his head. The helmet looks pretty darn good, I hope the head behind it is actually in blue instead of green. To me, green on Stormer wouldn't look right.

I think, like with Breakout, LEGO is very excited to show off the new summer sets ahead of schedule.

That Ice-Slug victim looks pretty bad-A. So much trans-ice-blue, a White Super-Hero 'Peck' add-on part, a white Savage Planet paw.. and the head looks fierce.

I still can't believe how cute Pyrox looks before he gets his nose ring.. oh yeah, and the brain and all that.

Shame they didn't show Bruizer or Scarox getting taken over, Scarox's would have been cool.

I wonder why the Orgum had cladding.. I would have thought the 'Brains' would have made them cladding during their transformation. Oh well.

Moving back to the Heroes- Evo's got blue, which is the closest we'll ever get to seeing him in purple again, what a shame.

Still he looks decent, I rather like the blades, his helmet looks the same mostly, and he has a backpack. Cool.

Not much can be said for Surge, other than hecks to the yes! He's got trans-yellow cladding, and awesome wings.

Also, in video, Breez looks sleeker, Bulk looks redder and less silver-y(seriously guys, come on), Furno looks twice the bad-A, and Rocka.. Rocka's kind of meh. Lightsaber-looking sword is cool, though.

Stringer and Nex are still MIA, right?

Lineup looks impressive so far, can't wait to see the episode, and what Stringer and Nex look like.. and what their opponents look like, too :D

Shame they didn't show Bruizer or Scarox getting taken over, Scarox's would have been cool.

They did show Bruizer's, a Bruizer looks under a rock and gets possessed.

I don't know how people have been not noticing Nex. He's right here, behind Furno and Bulk. Stringer is the only one missing at this point.

That's because that's Rocka, not Nex. His shield and sword (not to mention his distinct lack of orange or white) kinda give it away. :P

EDIT: Replied before you edited. :laugh:

Edited by Mesonak

Did anyone else notice in the video that the arm of the one responsible to send off the brains to Makuhero City is similar to Black Phantom's arm? Just pointing it out. I don't think it's Von Nebula. Any thoughts on who that might be?

It can't be Black Phantom, he's in prison thanks to Rocka.

Edited by stupidlol

If he follows what the winter Heroes do, it's most likely a place to store his spear.

Or maybe he has a shield and it's being stored.

Anyway, am I the only one dissapointed about Surge having trans yellow instead of trans neon?

And Gata, you're probably right.

Or maybe he has a shield and it's being stored.

Anyway, am I the only one dissapointed about Surge having trans yellow instead of trans neon?

And Gata, you're probably right.

Considering we get trans-neon green cladding in other sets and already got it in Toxic Reapa but never trans-yellow cladding (except for Waspix), you probably are. :P

-Gata signoff.png

Sorry, DraikNova, but we want trans-yellow on Surge. I'm pretty sure others have been waiting for this eve since 2010 when he had his trans-yellow core.

So, sadly, yes, you are the only one who is disappointed at this point in time.

Word. :tongue: I was losing hope we'd see tr. yellow cladding again, but we're getting more of it afterall. :wub:

Oh, looks like the Summer Heroes use noticeably less silver/titanium metallic. And the shield thing was dropped, something...I don't mind very much, actually.

And the shield thing was dropped, something...I don't mind very much, actually.

Glad they didn't take the weapon-storing-in-the-back thing though, I actually love that they did that.

Wow. The Heroes look great. Stormer is very nice. Loving the trans-blue sword he has there. And Evo. Looking pretty sharp. Not sure how I feel about the spear, but whatever.

Oh, and that Ice Villain is totally a Baterra. White and blue, spikey armor, underbite. Close enough for me.

Kalhiki

Well, that video ruined my idea that the bad guys are possessed/mutated heroes :hmpf_bad: still think they look cool. Anybody know if these sets are in any lego store/ tru in America yet?

Oh I just want this villian a LOT whoever likesw it like me you will like this image taken from the video, focused on him

ice+villian%21%21%216.png

At least an awesome pic of EVO on brain attack!!

Freakin+awesome+EVO%21%21%21%21.png

And yes I also captured my self,, because I´m too bored... but this forum is cool and.....well... here you have an EVO pic, enjoy yourselves!!

Wait have you noticed that backpack thingy on his back????

what would that be???

Is it just me or did anyone notice about Evo's color. From my point of view his main color (yellow) is a bit like yellow orange (or let's just say Keetongu/Hewkii/Mata Nui Orange) ?

Is it just me or did anyone notice about Evo's color. From my point of view his main color (yellow) is a bit like yellow orange (or let's just say Keetongu/Hewkii/Mata Nui Orange) ?

pretty sure it's yellow. The lighting in the assembly towr makes the color seem darker.

Surge with wings ? ...

lego--bionicle--8914--toa-hahli.jpg

Like a Hahli ?

Never would have made the connection.

Surge would be like Hahli but with yellow and Surge.. is a dude. :P

My one complaint of the teaser is the white and black on the mouth section of the heroes. It makes them look like they're constantly grimacing, or snarling in Furno's case. Why couldn't they make their mouths the same color as the head? It would've worked better.

Oh my god, every single brain attack (winter sets) are on ebay OoO¡

this is rocka that guy has them all!

The white villain face is very PREDATOR.

Oh yes thats one reason that I like it, but is always cool(I guess...)