Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

The worse part about this Jet Rocka is that it is ALL white. I am starting to believe this was going to be a Jet Nex since he now is orange and white but was changed to Jet Rocka. I would rather have Jet Nex but we can slightly make a Brain Attack version of him and plug him onto the jet pack.

I think the chances of its color scheme pointing to a different original pilot is slim, since in general TLG's designers are smart enough not to design a vehicle in the same color as the character piloting it. Making a character's color scheme consistent is a good thing, but having them the same color as their vehicle is a visual mess since it becomes hard to tell where the character ends and the vehicle begins. It's still possible that it was designed for a different pilot, but it's tremendously unlikely that it would have been a character with the same color scheme as the jetpack itself-- if it was Nex at one point, then the jetpack would probably have been a different color at that point as well.

Personally I've always considered Rocka's primary colours to be gold, titanium metallic and white which is why I wasn't surprised to see his jetpack was white. I was putting off getting the standalone Rocka set after Jet rocka was announced but now I think i'll get him anyway. I'm not completely sold onJet Rocka just yet but I think he has promise.

I think the white works with Rocka. It was his core and head color when he was introduced, and even though Nex also uses white it's more of a background color (at least, until his Breakout breakout…)

Ever since Breakout, when it comes to Rocka, I feel white was put aside in favor of tr. bright green. Breakout Rocka only had some white in his chest, while both forms of BA Rocka have no white at all (of course, I'm not counting the Core).

So, the white was somewhat surprising, if only because the TV show made the "jet" look like it was silver or titanium metallic.

I'm still not sure if I'll buy Jet Rocka. I have a MOC idea that mixes concepts from Winter!Rocka (whom I own) and Jet Rocka..but doesn't require me to buy the set itself (just some of its pieces). Plus, 30 Euro (?) is quite a bit, and there are other things I could spend that money on (PaB, LoC, other themes, non-Lego stuff....).

Oh, I can't believe I forgot the purpleness. One time I post something without editing it half a second later... :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Shakar

Ever since Breakout, when it comes to Rocka, I feel white was put aside in favor of tr. bright green. Breakout Rocka only had some white in his chest, while both forms of BA Rocka have no white at all (of course, I'm not counting the Core).

So, the white was somewhat surprising, if only because the TV show made the "jet" look like it was silver or titanium metallic.

I'm still not sure if I'll buy Jet Rocka. I have a MOC idea that mixes concepts from Winter!Rocka (whom I own) and Jet Rocka..but doesn't require me to buy the set itself (just some of its pieces). Plus, 30 Euro (?) is quite a bit, and there are other things I could spend that money on (PaB, LoC, other themes, non-Lego stuff....).

Oh, I can't believe I forgot the purpleness. One time I post something without editing it half a second later... :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, the trans bright green is definitely a colour I assosciate with Rocka, too - but not for cladding, more as a colour to use on his weapons and equipment.

Edited by Rocketbilly

I find it funny how I'm discussing these when Wave 1 haven't even come out yet here. Going to buy Dragon Bolt and Surge.

I find it funny how I'm discussing these when Wave 1 haven't even come out yet here. Going to buy Dragon Bolt and Surge.

i know that feel :laugh:. same situation here.

back to the topic, Stormer is really cool. love that sword and white ice / fur pieces. Dragon Bolt is, WOW. just, WOW. can't say anything about Rocka. just didn't like the Hero Factory vehicles that much from the start, and this jetpack is no exception.

8450002317_13da230a24_z.jpg

8450002257_fa6ac4c0c1_z.jpg

8451090144_f3c88ca6a3_z.jpg

8451089952_647b822583_z.jpg

8450001917_5a65d8a34e_z.jpg

8451089726_93ffbb97ae_z.jpg

8451089704_d0dd58209f_z.jpg

8451089656_0749f88e17_z.jpg

8451089648_cd0bca87a5_z.jpg

8450001631_f3348debd9_z.jpg

8451089448_3d06596a29_z.jpg

8451089422_4dfd7c8c28_z.jpg

8451089258_1f348dd0c8_z.jpg

8451089094_febd880d98_z.jpg

8451089040_937c15ac53_z.jpg

the lot of beasts controlled by brains. -> the beasts attack the maku hero city -> surge controlled by brain -> heroes dislodged the beasts -> rocka caught the brain of dragon -> surge was build the heroes by assembly tower. they are not have hero core -> the heroes and surge's heroes are fight -> breez caught brain of surge -> the hero factory workers find the brains in hero factory cellar....

Edited by JaeYeon eom

Ha ha, I knew it! The axle hole on the visor is there so you can stick a Brain on a Hero.

Doesn't look like it has a proper ending though, is it part 1?

Shakar :wink:

It seems it ends with Rocka getting confronted by Dragon Bolt. There's no Jet Rocka fight scene, so there must be a sequel of some sort.

The mastermind has BP's helmet, but his horns are like Fire Lord's...wtf? :look:

tumblr_mht3fwoYgy1r466wko1_500.png

Nevermind, I messed up the pics order..the story seems to make sense. It's very much a "side quest", like the Bohrok arc. Not that it wasn't clear before. The brains at the end are very weird though..

Edited by Shakar

Oh, it makes sense now. Thanks.

So the episode ends with the workers finding te Brains in the cave?

The bad guy is pretty much Black Phantom with different horns..weird.

That doesn't look like Black Phantom. Yet looks like him at the same time. o.o

Grey Phantom? :tongue:

Thanks for the screencaps dude! I'm so excited for Brain Attack right now. D:

EDIT: Wait, Yeon, I can notice in a few pictures that there seems to be some kind of video player. Is the episode online? Can we have a link?

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Can't help but notice how Breez is in her 2.0 form in a one of the screenshots. They couldn't even be bothered to render her Breakout form. :sadnew:

Surge getting brained is an interesting surprise. Hope the episode comes out in the US soon so I don't have to worry about too many spoilers.

Can't help but notice how Breez is in her 2.0 form in a one of the screenshots. They couldn't even be bothered to render her Breakout form. :sadnew:

Surge getting brained is an interesting surprise. Hope the episode comes out in the US soon so I don't have to worry about too many spoilers.

I was expected something like that. Remember that Surge featured in the early-2011 story arc for about 3 minutes. And Surge's doubts about being a hero; they've finally come true! :wink:

Let's hope it comes out soon.

So as far as I can tell it starts with either the Heroes showing of their Breakout forms or the Spike-Voltix/Grey Phantomonster :laugh: launching the attack. Then Aquagon attacks, Surge spots a tide of Brains coming and gets infected, lots of little fights and stand-offs and then Surge being "disinfected", after which they take back the Factory. They then discover a hole in a cave, where they find goo and Brains (which is where that teaser we saw fits in). Does the battle with Dragon Bolt take place after that or before?

Let's hope it comes out soon.

So as far as I can tell it starts with either the Heroes showing of their Breakout forms or the Spike-Voltix/Grey Phantomonster :laugh: launching the attack. Then Aquagon attacks, Surge spots a tide of Brains coming and gets infected, lots of little fights and stand-offs and then Surge being "disinfected", after which they take back the Factory. They then discover a hole in a cave, where they find goo and Brains (which is where that teaser we saw fits in). Does the battle with Dragon Bolt take place after that or before?

I'd say Rocka goes to investigate that cave first, gets ambushed by Dragon Bolt and then goes out to fight against him with the jetpack. Then at the end the Hero Factory staff go back to the cave and find the Brains.

Which kind of gives me more proper thinking that Dragon Bolt is a revived skeleton.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Surge possessed by a brain? Excellent. Might have to get the set after all...

Anyhow, that villain... is kind of an amalgam of main past villains, so... we're being trolled.

Edit: Also, I just realized that the brain color seen more often in the show is the one color not in the sets... red.

Edited by Dorek

BP most likely resides in the HF prison, along with other recaptured villains.

I wouldn't say it could be Fire-Lord either. I don't think he has the kind of mind to form such a plan. He's more like the drug-addicted kind of villain(fuel in his case).

Nah, my guess is it's just a mashup of villains past so viewers could see that somebody was behind the Brain Attack. Most likely, later on in the 'Hero Factory' line, the villain will be revealed in one way or another, and more likely in a different form.

Also, Surge getting possessed was and is quite a surprise. I suppose the element of evil in Surge will be exposed now, just not the way any of us were expecting!

Ha ha, I knew it! The axle hole on the visor is there so you can stick a Brain on a Hero.

Doesn't look like it has a proper ending though, is it part 1?

I expect, like Savage Planet and Breakout, it was two episodes broadcast as one hour long special. I mean, Breakout had a mini cliffhanger as well.